PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Warning! Donations are getting less and less. Your support is needed now! Donate to keep the servers alive!

Share | 

Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-03-06, 11:34

Killogy wrote:
Die Screaming II campaign, updated Version v10.0 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for the info.
I've updated the campaign now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-03-08, 11:20

Dead Flag Blues 2 campaign, updated Version v3.0 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SaltHell Park campaign, updated Version v3.4 Complete --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Die Screaming II campaign, updated Version v11 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-03-17, 20:27

Killogy wrote:
Dead Flag Blues 2 campaign, updated Version v3.0 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SaltHell Park campaign, updated Version v3.4 Complete --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Die Screaming II campaign, updated Version v11 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for the info.
I've updated all three campaigns now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snakecharmed
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-05-01, 21:03

Update for Hard Rain: Downpour (v1.61 Beta)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-05-14, 12:17

Snakecharmed wrote:
Update for Hard Rain: Downpour (v1.61 Beta)
Thanks for the info.
I've updated the campaign now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-07-03, 10:10

Tank spawns are endless in the Farewell Chenming campaign on 2018. only this map msdnew_tccity_newway. Impossible to pass mission without using no-clip option.

See ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-07-04, 11:27

Thanks for the info.
I'm really busy for the next 2-3 weeks.
Till then I hope I can do just the absolute necessary things.

Cu
Al
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-07-05, 19:45

A bug in Versus:
in map c7m2_barge game start with open saferoom doors, and when players still in connection stage, bots find themselves out, and SI attack them. Some other maps got similar issue,before 1st team start, SI may spawn, and regularly spitter bot or player spit on doors and made damage, and survivors still loading in game.

That hapend long time, and players start notice that, and says our VS us bugged.

In meantime to wait Albert return, i will try find what is problem, and find solution.
Killogy, any idea?
Maybe is only about cvars when game must start, plugin - forcing Versus start now

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-07-05, 21:18

I've restarted the server.
Maybe it helps.
Otherwise I have no idea how to fix that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-07-05, 22:31

Ty for your time, Albert!

i will search this issue, and try find solution.
Maybe some plugin like Ready-up from aliedmoders help, must find peace to read it!

I will test tomorrow that map to see if restart helping!

Edit: map tested, for now only one, most fatal: video is when 1st team play it:

Second video is when 2cond  team play, and all is normal. Result - 1st team loose because of bug..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-07-10, 17:13

This problem is for that the point of it spawns this very near the door and the server begins very quick. The bots opens the door like first movement or the bots gets teleport toward outside of the room.

Maybe this can fix the problem:

mediafire.com download/ms95vu9qgd1q88u/l4d2_fix_bots_quick_start.rar

The plugin Force SurvivorBots to stand still in map beginning and it was disabled when the readyup opens the door or some human player opens the door.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-07-24, 22:27

Updated problem:

it is not possible to connect to Realism server, try from multiple different players. (game load until 10% and freeze )

Only restarting server may solve problem, so Realism need to be restarted!

Thanks,

M.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-07-29, 05:39

myljach wrote:
Updated problem:

it is not possible to connect to Realism server, try from multiple different players. (game load until 10% and freeze )

Only restarting server may solve problem, so Realism need to be restarted!

Thanks,

M.

Strange thing.
I could not see any error on the server.
I've restarted the server and it seems to work again now.

CU
Al
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-07-29, 22:15

Ty Albert,

Realism server now works fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-09-18, 03:31

Diescraper Redux campaignupdated, version v3.6 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-09-18, 13:39

Killogy wrote:
Diescraper Redux campaignupdated, version v3.6 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See ya
Thanks.
Campaign is updated now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-09-18, 18:05

Same with map - Left behind . Download link redirect here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but mismatch version
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-09-18, 18:28

myljach wrote:
Same with map  - Left behind .  Download link redirect here -  http://www.gamemaps.com/details/2838

but mismatch version
Thanks.
Should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-10-02, 22:45

in Survival server 2 maps- Helms deep reborn v17b, and other Helms deep reborn v19 redirect to same gamemaps link - here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

in that link is latest version - v24 beta

so current versions are not acessible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-10-03, 08:05

Done.
Only v24 is available now.

v17b only was kept because of the original sound files.
It may be possible to download a separate VPK to the client to add the original LOTR music in the client only:
I did not test that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-10-03, 08:49

Nice!

i will download vpk when i back home from work, v24 i test in my pc, and is vithout sound.

thanks Albert!

edit: map tested, sound VPK works great, we pass to end 2x helms deep, best record is about 33 mins. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snakecharmed
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-10-23, 19:52

The Bloody Moors map 3 l4d_tbm_3 causes client crashes to desktop on alServ2018. It appears to affect everybody in game. I was the only one who was able to load in the saferoom, but my game also eventually crashed to desktop after a tank encounter.

Approximate time on server: 2016-10-17 00:32:24

Also happened on alServ2019 at 2016-10-24 00:05:37.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-10-24, 20:21

I checked the server log file of both incidents on 18 and 19.
Everything looks fine there.
No crash, no errors visible.
So for me it seems to be a client problem.
Would be interesting if a pure client (no other addons, just that single custom campaign) would have problems too.
Or maybe some client update made things worse with this map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-10-30, 23:24

Snakecharmed wrote:
The Bloody Moors map 3 l4d_tbm_3 causes client crashes to desktop

Yes, now this campaign crashes to desktop for me too, I had never this problem before. tested with 2 L4D2 installations, and tested without addons, only with this campaing in addon folder. Same video settings as before.

Only difference on my computer, new Nvidia driver, nothing more. Some clients did not crashed.

See ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-10-30, 23:46

I was getting crashes in the same time. 1 min after connect - crash to desktop without any error or notification.
Didn't test without addons, but i never experienced this problem before on this map.
Perhaps killogy is right and problem in nvidia drivers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   

Back to top Go down

Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next