PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Warning! Donations are getting less and less. Your support is needed now! Donate to keep the servers alive!

Share | 

Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2015-05-13, 08:59

Kotory wrote:
Urban Underground updated to version 1.2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the info.
I've updated the campaign now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2015-05-13, 08:59

alBert2000 wrote:
Killogy wrote:
New update for Dead St. 2 Version: 2.0 Complete --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for the info.
I'm busy at the moment.
I'll update the campaign in the next days.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nestor
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-02, 00:46

New update for Dark Wood Version: 1.4 Complete --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-02, 11:31

Nestor wrote:
New update for Dark Wood Version: 1.4 Complete --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the info.
Campaign is updated now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-02, 19:24

Fatal Freight campaign, updated Version v1.5 Complete --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fort noesis campaign, updated Version v3.0 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PS: This campaign was removed  because the error no stringtable error, now fixed.

12/11/15 ======== Map two had no stringtable file and would crash when an additional player would join the server POST LOBBY. All fixed.

See ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snakecharmed
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-03, 01:01

Tank spawns are endless in the Bloody Moors campaign on 2018. I haven't tried this campaign on 2019 to know if it's a conflict with the double tank plugin on 2018, but I suspect it might be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-03, 11:59

Killogy wrote:
Fatal Freight campaign, updated Version v1.5 Complete --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fort noesis campaign, updated Version v3.0 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PS: This campaign was removed  because the error no stringtable error, now fixed.

12/11/15 ======== Map two had no stringtable file and would crash when an additional player would join the server POST LOBBY. All fixed.

See ya

Thanks for the info.

Campaigns are added/updated now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-03, 12:03

Snakecharmed wrote:
Tank spawns are endless in the Bloody Moors campaign on 2018. I haven't tried this campaign on 2019 to know if it's a conflict with the double tank plugin on 2018, but I suspect it might be.
In each map?
Or in certain maps only?
When was the campaign played?
I cannot find it in the recent logs (only in quite old logs).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-03, 15:00

I remember played Suicide Blitz 2 long time ago, and this Tank spawn endless thing happened in the final map. I don´t know if is something about double tank plugin on 2018 or a new campaign update  has changed this tank spawn event. This tank spawn endless not happened before double tank plugin, but I´m not sure if double tank plugin is causing this Spawn tank problem.

Anyway, the final Map was funny to play it, but no common zombies was spawned, I think.

See ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-03, 18:06

Killogy wrote:
I remember played Suicide Blitz 2 long time ago, and this Tank spawn endless thing happened in the final map. I don´t know if is something about double tank plugin on 2018 or a new campaign update  has changed this tank spawn event. This tank spawn endless not happened before double tank plugin, but I´m not sure if double tank plugin is causing this Spawn tank problem.

Anyway, the final Map was funny to play it, but no common zombies was spawned, I think.

See ya
Yes, I remember.
It seems that the internal final script sometimes is not executed properly.
So no common infected are coming.
Not sure if this is related to the double tank or any other plugin.
It also seems to happen only (or more often) when more players (more than 4 maybe) are connected.
So every piece of info could be helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snakecharmed
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-03, 21:22

alBert2000 wrote:

In each map?
Or in certain maps only?

It was played over a month ago, but I forgot to make a note of it back then. I'm pretty sure it happens on all maps in the campaign, although we only played until the map with the long road to the village (either second or third map) because it was impossible to advance any further with the nonstop tanks. The tank spawn location in the first map was close enough to the safehouse that my teammates must have rushed to it once they could find space to run. We had three players at most.

I suppose Suicide Blitz 2 also has similar issues in the finale, but honestly, I thought that was the finale's design, because there are 11 players on the field on a football team and thus I thought there would be 11 tanks. Silly, right? However, the nonstop tanks in the finale have also spawned early in the map by the stadium entrance on two different occasions. Both times that the tanks were at the beginning, we played the easter egg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-03, 22:24

Hello,

when everybody write, i must say something in regular campaign: in alserv2022Versus, c7m2_barge, something is wrong in start of level.
when map is started in server, saferoom door are instantly open. If survivors take time to connect, bot came out and infected attack them. When map repeat for other team, start normally.
Problem is when you spawn, part of team is out from saferoom half-butchered.
Also about half regular maps allow infected to spawn when game didnt start, so spitter player may spit couple times in room and incap bots. That dont repeat in same map when other team start it like survivors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-06, 11:39

Snakecharmed wrote:
alBert2000 wrote:

In each map?
Or in certain maps only?

It was played over a month ago, but I forgot to make a note of it back then. I'm pretty sure it happens on all maps in the campaign, although we only played until the map with the long road to the village (either second or third map) because it was impossible to advance any further with the nonstop tanks. The tank spawn location in the first map was close enough to the safehouse that my teammates must have rushed to it once they could find space to run. We had three players at most.

I suppose Suicide Blitz 2 also has similar issues in the finale, but honestly, I thought that was the finale's design, because there are 11 players on the field on a football team and thus I thought there would be 11 tanks. Silly, right? However, the nonstop tanks in the finale have also spawned early in the map by the stadium entrance on two different occasions. Both times that the tanks were at the beginning, we played the easter egg.

With the current server config I've seen all variants in Suicide Blitz 2.
- Working fine (CI in the final arena, some tanks)
- Partly working (CI in final arena, many tanks)
- Mostly bugged (no CI in final arena, start of final takes very long, then mayn tanks)

So I don't know why it is randomly bugged.

Some for Bloody Moors.
We played the whole campaign without problems more than once.

Maybe it would help to play them in our other servers ("alServ2016 Pure", "alServ2017 Realism" or "alServ2019 Coop") to collect more information.
E.g. on "Pure" we could see how the custom campaign is without most plugins. And so on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-06, 11:58

myljach wrote:
Hello,

when everybody write, i must say something in regular campaign: in alserv2022Versus, c7m2_barge,   something is wrong in start of level.
when map is started in server, saferoom door are instantly open. If survivors take time to connect, bot came out and infected attack them. When map repeat for  other team, start normally.
Problem is when you spawn, part of team is out from saferoom half-butchered.
Also about half regular maps allow infected to spawn when game didnt start, so spitter player may spit couple times in room and incap bots. That dont repeat in same map when other team start it like survivors.
I've loaded c7m2_barge by hand at it worked fine.
Seems to be some random problem.
Does this happen always?
With how many players?
Maybe it is releated to slow loading clients (because of high ping). Maybe the readyup time and force start timeouts are expired then. Or the timeouts gets bugged somehow when many slow clients are connected (with high ping and/or slow loading times)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-06, 14:13

Hi,

It happend randomly, but not important reely, because nobody cares from connected players, so if i better think, it is waste of time to try repair it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snakecharmed
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-01-12, 01:52

Played the Bloody Moors again yesterday on 2018 and 2019. 2018 still had the infinite tank bug. 2019 played without any issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leys
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-02-18, 13:51

Hellooo cat  
Prototype Mk. 3 it needs to get updated because server has the older version
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-02-18, 22:20

SaltHell Park campaign, updated Version v3.3 Complete --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Changelog
12/02/16 ======== Reduced tank count in finale from 2 per wave to 1 per wave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-02-19, 09:51

Thanks to all for the infos.
I'll have a look to Bloody Moors and the updated campaigns asap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-02-21, 16:11

Snakecharmed wrote:
Played the Bloody Moors again yesterday on 2018 and 2019. 2018 still had the infinite tank bug. 2019 played without any issues.
I've set the tank count for "Bloody Moors" on alServ2018 to "1" now (same as it is on alServ2019).
I hope it works and the endless tanks are history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-02-21, 16:12

blueedoll wrote:
Hellooo cat  
Prototype Mk. 3 it needs to get updated because server has the older version
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-02-21, 16:12

Killogy wrote:
SaltHell Park campaign, updated Version v3.3 Complete --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Changelog
12/02/16 ======== Reduced tank count in finale from 2 per wave to 1 per wave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-02-25, 19:27

Heaven Can Wait II campaign, updated Version v14.0 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-02-27, 09:46

Killogy wrote:
Heaven Can Wait II campaign, updated Version v14.0 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   2016-03-06, 09:15

Die Screaming II campaign, updated Version v10.0 Final --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info   

Back to top Go down

Custom Campaign Investigation L4D2: Problems and other info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next