PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Warning! Donations are getting less and less. Your support is needed now! Donate to keep the servers alive!

Share | 

Banman: The hero that we don't need as much as he'd like to think.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
whatfed
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Banman: The hero that we don't need as much as he'd like to think.   2014-05-17, 03:59

I joined the servers couple of days ago with 2 other guys from the same country.
One of them started trash-talking a person in the server (who was also from the same country).
He got angry and banned/reported all 3 of us permanently.

This isn't fair as me (what'sfedmayneverdie) and my other steam contact (exsoldier), we didn't trash-talked anyone.
He put us all together because we're steam-friends and we mentioned being from the same country.

I hope this is a rare/unique situation and not a constant phenomenon, I want to think that people in charge of banning people are more insightful than that.

Because time is important, investing lots of time and later being banned for something as simple as the one I described is extremely frustrating.

I hope you put yourselves in my shoes and see why this is wrong.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: Banman: The hero that we don't need as much as he'd like to think.   2014-05-17, 06:54

We received the Mic Spam and Inappropriate Language report from long time resident player.
It was very detailed and mentioned exactly the circumstances.
Mic Spam and Inappropriate Language is against the server rules.
Also the main conversation (mic and chat) has to be in english.
After warning you and your friends you and exsoldier stopped acting against the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but sani continued even more.

So I'll show my good will and lift the ban for you and exsoldier.
But sani is out.

And keep in mind Mic Spam and Inappropriate Language (and that additionally in Language other than English) is against the server rules.

Have fun and I hope we never have to discuss about that kind of topic.

CU
Al
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Banman: The hero that we don't need as much as he'd like to think.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1