PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Warning! Donations are getting less and less. Your support is needed now! Donate to keep the servers alive!

Share | 
 

 Why did I got banned?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
r.a
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-19, 12:25

Hi,so this is one of my Favorite server to play on and its alot of fun i am playing on it for about a year and when yesterday i tried to join it gave me error "You have been banned from this server visit http://alserv2000.forumclan.com/forum for more info"  i want to know what is the reason for my ban? kindly explain to me why i got banned and can i get unban?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-19, 12:32

Check on SourceBans:
https://h2120704.stratoserver.net/sourcebans/index.php
There you can see why you got banned and who has banned you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaRoN
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-19, 12:33

r.a wrote:
Hi,so this is one of my Favorite server to play on and its alot of fun i am playing on it for about a year and when yesterday i tried to join it gave me error "You have been banned from this server visit http://alserv2000.forumclan.com/forum for more info"  i want to know what is the reason for my ban? kindly explain to me why i got banned and can i get unban?

Admin GMagic96 banned you Reason-Inappropriate Language- 1 weak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.a
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Didn't read the rules   2014-09-19, 12:44

Inappropriate Language...actually i was just having some fun was not trying to disrespect anyone well if i am banned for that then the whole world should stop using Inappropriate Language in every single sentence they say ever single day Evil or Very Mad well i guess i wont have any fun from now on.Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMagic96
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-19, 12:55

Hi R.A,

I banned you because you insulted a player:

2014-09-17 20:07:17 R.A (Team) "BW YOU idiot"

Too you threatened to a player that if he doesn't accept the vote, you will ban him.

2014-09-17 19:37:06 R.A (Team) "press f1"
2014-09-17 19:37:01 R.A (Team) "or ill ban you"
2014-09-17 19:36:54 R.A (Team) "f1"

And too you faked be an admin.


Best regards,

GMagic96
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.a
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-19, 14:43

Dear admin GMagic96,that was my first time so anyway now i don't feel like i will ever play on that server again so i have 1 small request extend my ban to for life.Thanks.

+I don't see a rule in the rules list http://alserv2000.forumclan.com/t227-server-rules "do not pretend to be admin of the server" so this ban should not have happened...


Reason for the request:I might have some fun again in future if unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-19, 18:34

r.a wrote:
...now i don't feel like i will ever play on that server again so i have 1 small request extend my ban to for life.Thanks.

Your wish is my command.

r.a wrote:
+I don't see a rule in the rules list http://alserv2000.forumclan.com/t227-server-rules "do not pretend to be admin of the server" so this ban should not have happened...

Thanks for pointing out some missing rules.
Rules are updated now.
- Added a rule about "threaten players" in general
- Added a rule about advertising other servers

And by the way a little apologize like
"sorry that I called others idiots and sorry that I've threatend other players"
would have lifted the ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.a
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-20, 18:41

Why should i apologize for a thing that was not in the rules list when i did that? actually you should apologize to me for banning me without any reason or warning...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMagic96
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-21, 02:03

Not only you faked be an admin, too you insulted and threatened to a player, and this belongs to the paragraph "Rude language in chat" of the rules list.

You know what you did. And how said Albert, you would have apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.a
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-21, 10:05

Ha rude language so lets me explain something  Rule no.3 "TOO MANY rude words in the chat will result in ban" in the Rude language in chat,so what rude "words" did i used?

1-"Idiot"    still not specifying a  player or players
2-?
3-?
4-? and so on

"Not only you faked be an admin"
How many time i have to explain to you that pretending to be an admin was not in the rules list when i pretended to be an admin?

"too you insulted and threatened to a player"
i did not specify a player i was threatening or was I even threatening a "Player"?
2014-09-17 19:37:01 R.A (Team) "or ill ban you"  

what do you think? and did any one filed a complain against me for saying that?

+people were being racist towards me OH NO you didn't noticed that,oops i forgot "racism in chat" is not even in the rules list so those people can't get banned right?

So the only reason for me getting banned is a total abuse of power why? because maybe you don't like me since i was playing with GMagic96 for quite some time and maybe that's when he started to dislike me and ban me... OH nooo abuse of power isn't in the rules list either damit so we need to make admins happy to not get banned well sounds fair...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-21, 11:18

The facts are:
You were adressing players directly with:

1.
2014-09-17 20:07:17 (Team) BW YOU idiot.

2.
2014-09-17 19:37:06 (Team) press f1.
2014-09-17 19:37:01 (Team) or ill ban you.
2014-09-17 19:36:54 (Team) f1.

Or did you talk to the bots?

These statements are not nice and 1 week ban is fine for that.

I'm curious why you still argue.
You said you don't want to play here anymore anyway.
So why you still argue?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-21, 11:56

r.a wrote:
Ha rude language so lets me explain something  Rule no.3 "TOO MANY rude words in the chat will result in ban" in the Rude language in chat,so what rude "words" did i used?

1-"Idiot"    still not specifying a  player or players
2-?
3-?
4-? and so on

You forgot add....

2014-09-16 22:55:01 these noob.
2014-09-16 20:13:53 fuck you noob.
2014-09-16 19:44:02 idiot.
2014-09-16 19:43:57 im not the host.
2014-09-16 19:44:59 and gonna ban you.
2014-09-16 19:44:48 kicking you in 10 sec.
2014-09-16 19:44:39 then ill have to kick you for disrespecting me.
2014-09-16 14:37:33 hahahaha you suck at this game.
2014-09-16 14:25:57 haha your losing your noob.
2014-09-16 00:50:32 (Team) our team doesnt need to be pro all it need to have its a brain which they dont.

Enough for you? You kicked a player because you say that he disrespecting you, then we consider you deserve a ban because you disrespected to other player too, and threatening to ban him if they did not do what you wanted.

Quote :

"too you insulted and threatened to a player"
i did not specify a player i was threatening or was I even threatening a "Player"?
2014-09-17 19:37:01 R.A (Team) "or ill ban you"  

Do not take us for fools, you were threatening to the bots?, obviously you were insulting and threatening to the players.

Quote :

+people were being racist towards me OH NO you didn't noticed that,oops i forgot "racism in chat" is not even in the rules list so those people can't get banned right?

You must read RULES more carefully

Be polite in the chat.
Rude language in the chat will not be tolerated anymore.


As everyone can read in your game chat conversation, you were not polite or respectful. You need add "Racism in chat", "threatening" "intimidate"??? not enough with Rude and polite Rules?? then we add "racism", "threatening", "intimidate" if it makes you feel better.

About ""you can´t ban me" because "X" was not in the rules list. If we had to add each "specific rule" for every thing that a rude and arrogant player can tell to others, then the list would be huge.

You need more arguments to justify the ban? OK here I go "Retroactive RULES".

I have nothing further to say about.

See ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.a
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-21, 12:29

Dear Administrators,

My younger brother started this thread and by reading all this looks like he was being rude to others which is wrong,so i apologize for anything bad that he might have done which offended other players again i apologize and i assure you that this will not happen again.

It seems that he is banned from sever known as "alserv2022" so kindly tell me when will he be able to play on that server again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-21, 14:56

r.a wrote:
Dear Administrators,

My younger brother started this thread and by reading all this looks like he was being rude to others which is wrong,so i apologize for anything bad that he might have done which offended other players again i apologize and i assure you that this will not happen again.

It seems that he is banned from sever known as "alserv2022" so kindly tell me when will he be able to play on that server again?

Sorry, but my older brother says "never".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.a
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-21, 15:35

Why is that?


A permanent ban for just saying bad things?well that doesn't sound fair...and I've even apologized
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMagic96
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-21, 16:41

In first place, I do not have you mania, grudge or anything like that. I deal to the players for equal.

The insults and the threats were going to the players. I don't think that you were insulting and threatening to the IA. Besides, the IA can't vote.

You know perfectly that "Rude language" means that you must be polite. And it means that you shouldn't insult and threaten to the players, etc.
It is a general rule. We can't specify each rule because the rules list will be endless.

And you said that you wanted a permanent ban, so here it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.a
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-21, 21:47

Yes i know it was wrong,my brother told me he didn't knew about the rules of that server so it was a mistake and i have already apologized for that and as you are saying that he requested to get permanently ban so is there any way he can get unbanned or no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.a
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   2014-09-22, 14:38

Why the heck am i even apologizing actually i take back my apology and you know what you can hook your servers straight up you asses. Dumb ass rules for just playing on a server haha get a life other than keep an eye on what players are doing you'er pathetic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why did I got banned?   

Back to top Go down
 
Why did I got banned?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: GLOBAL INFOS :: Sourcebans-