PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Warning! Donations are getting less and less. Your support is needed now! Donate to keep the servers alive!

Share | 
 

 Request Ban for speak spanish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-18, 06:33

Some spanish people enjoy to insult randomly because they want. Sometimes for reasons so hilarious as for not use the weapons that they like(Since when someone can say to you what weapons you can use and what weapons no?), 99% of them use their native language only for insults.

What about 1 day ban to players that insult using their native lenguage since now?

EDIT:Im not against people that write in spanish, im against people that use other languages for insult other players, taking advantage that the other players don't know what they are saying. im against people that constantly speak in their language for prolonged amounts of time regardless if you asked kindly to them to stop doing that


Last edited by Nightmare on 2015-05-18, 18:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-18, 08:46

Nightmare wrote:
Sometimes we have bad days, that's why we like to play left 4 dead for have a fun time, sadly some people just want to make feel you worst, is unfair that some spanish people enjoy to insult randomly because they want. Sometimes for reasons so hilarious as for not use the weapons that they like(Since when someone can say to you what weapons you can use and what weapons no?), 99% of them use their native language only for insults.

What about 1 day ban to players that speak spanish since now? that will finish the problem of the majority of annoying players in this server

What about a permanent ban for xenophobic people like you!!!! ???

It´s not about spanish or whatever language or nationality the players have, It´s about an education problem.

Quote :
some spanish people enjoy to insult

Because they are spaniards or latins, like you say??, or because is a education problem, not a nationality or language related problem?? that´s perception marks the difference between being an intolerant and xenophobic, or not.

In your xenophobic opinion, spaniards, spanish language or people whose language is spanish deserve a ban, that´s what annoying you??. Stay in your cave and do not come out of there!!!.

8-10 players whose native language is spanish, completely understandable that they speak in their native language each other.

I'm biting my tongue right now to avoid to say bad things about your xenophobic opinion. But one thing is true, you deserve a permanent ban from my side, without remorse, cold as steel. Zero tolerance against racism and xenophobia.

I´m very tired about rude language, racism, sexism and xenophobic opinions attitudes and thoughts.

That's all I've got to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucex
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-18, 14:44

Hello , People with confidence are also able to speak rude to each other, but that's confiansa among friends do not say that is an offensive insult I do not get that far, just if I do I do wrong to a friend, I apologize to the
PD : GRAND MASTER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-18, 17:54

Man. This is total bullshit to ban someone for speaking non english. I constantly saw people on 2018-2019 who speak russian, and two of them admins, should we ban them too?
If they insult other people - that's another story, and doesnt matter wich language they use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-18, 17:56

Please killogy, Do not create a storm in a glass of water, stop the drama please, the servers rules stipulates that have large conversations in other lenguage that is not english is against the rules. Thats the why of my suggestion. You know how english isnt, so why you dont want to respect the rules and speak in english in the server also?

Im suggesting ban for the players that take advantage of their language, in that way they can insult other players


Last edited by Nightmare on 2015-05-18, 18:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandeep
Running dead
Running dead



PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-18, 18:07

I actually did not understand original post completely but I want add my 2 cents too. Its not regarding Spanish or any particular language, but I do expect people conversing in English on servers (I remember I read such rule)

Unfortunately we can't enforce such thing but many times when I requested to chat in English, I got rude replies (None of your business the is most polite I got I guess Very Happy), so I would also like to know what to do in such cases.

Please consider, my post is not about any language its being rude when asked to speak in english.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-18, 19:45

Kotory wrote:
Man. This is total bullshit to ban someone for speaking non english. I constantly saw people on 2018-2019 who speak russian, and two of them admins, should we ban them too?
If they insult other people - that's another story, and doesnt matter wich language they use.

it seems that you've been able to figure things out as I understand.

I will never ban someone for speaking other language than English. I don´t take some rules strictly, there is common sense to know when/how that specific rules must be applied. Ban someone because they use other language than English is intolerant and xenophobic.

Players must be banned because they are disrespecting, regardless of the language they are using to insulting. This guy "Nightmare" wants to ban everyone who speak specifically spanish language instead asking to ban player who disrespect or insult others regardless the language used.

The title of the topic is very enlightening. The correct title should be... Request ban for disrespect or insulting, or something similar.

Nightmare wrote:
Please killogy, Do not create a storm in a glass of water, stop the drama please, the servers rules stipulates that have large conversations in other lenguage that is not english is against the rules

When there are 8 players from south america who speak spanish,( not everyone can understand or say things in English), is completely understandable that they prefer to chat each other in their native language, to say things about game strategy, do this, do that, use smoker etc.. they are talking about game situations and strategy not about God or Debil, heaven and Hell. Sometimes they say something about other things non game related, connections problems wifi, or where is X player?.....

I think they are not using their native language to take advantage to insulting others, most specially when almost players speak spanish, or he is insulting to other native speaking player, so there is no advantage  there.

I´m sure, if someone of them wants to insult to you, and you can´t understand spanish or whatever native language he has, if he know english, he will use English to insult to you, if he is thinking you speak english, so in my opinion, he is insulting in spanish because, the insult word is addressed to a spanish native speaker or he can´t insulting  in a language that you can understand.

The title of the topic and your explanation about you request indicates a clear xenophobic component.

P.S: it seems that you have edited your first message, to avoid evidence about your xenophobic opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-18, 20:36

Kotory wrote:
If they insult other people - that's another story, and doesnt matter wich language they use.
You have a point, i edited the post to make it more clear:
*People that insult when you ask them to speak in english
*People that use other language to insult players
*People that do mic spam in other languages that are no english
*People that have large conversations in other languages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-18, 21:16

Nightmare wrote:
Kotory wrote:
If they insult other people - that's another story, and doesnt matter wich language they use.
You have a point, i edited the post to make it more clear:
*People that insult when you ask them to speak in english
*People that use other language to insult players
*People that do mic spam in other languages that are no english
*People that have large conversations in other languages

hahahaha...
OMG this is hilarious, You have a serious problem about language other than English.

Soo, in your xenophobic opinion, as you have evidenced again.

* People that use other language than english to insult deserve a ban, but if people insult in English that´s right??? Shocked

* People that do mic spamming in other language that are no english deserve a ban, but if they are mic spamming in English that´s right, Shocked

I will be extremist and sarcastic.

Sooooo, a New Order World is coming... !!!!!New rules of behaviour!!!!

If you speak in english you have protection to being banned!!!!.

* You have right to insult others, because insulting in english is allowed. You are warned, if you want insult to others, remember this rule, use english only please!!!.

* You have right to do chat and mic spamming, because spamming in english is allowed. You are warned, if you want do spamming, remember this rule, use english only please!!!.

* You have right to be racist, xenophobic if you are english native or native speaker only if you are white, of course.

*You have right to be sexist or do sexist comments, if you are using english language, and only if you are a man not a woman.You are warned, if you want to do sexist comments use english only please!!!, and be a man, women not allowed to be sexist..

And so on............  lol!

Go to the cave and do me a favor, close entrance with a gate and padlock and throw away the key.

See ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-18, 23:22

I can't argue since you have reason i had to choose better my words. but no exaggerate neither, I never have said nothing about women or races lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandeep
Running dead
Running dead



PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-19, 02:54

Peace bros. Shocked
Don't deviate from our purpose here... To kill zombies Neutral so please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-19, 04:59

Nightmare wrote:
I can't argue since you have reason i had to choose better my words. but no exaggerate neither, I never have said nothing about women or races lol

I know you have never say nothing about women or races, but your sentences about insulting in spanish or other language than english deserve a ban, but not in english it is extended to everything, that´s because I was being ironic and sarcastic including my last two paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   2015-05-19, 19:27

Calm down guys.
First - I'm 100% sure it is bullshit to ban someone for non english speaking.
But, when i checked few times chat in 2022 server i saw periodically that spanish speaking guys talked with others in spanish regardless of country they are from (including insults).
When they speak with each other in spanish - it is not big deal for me. But with players from other countries - they should speak english.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Request Ban for speak spanish   

Back to top Go down
 
Request Ban for speak spanish
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Skin request
» Learning Spanish from a kid with dyslexia. [p r i v a t e]
» Custom Logo Work Request
» To Request a Gift on your Friend's Wall: 
» 10101010 - Ban Request

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 :: L4D2 Servers :: [L4D2] alServ2022 Versus-