PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Warning! Donations are getting less and less. Your support is needed now! Donate to keep the servers alive!

Share | 
 

 Admins wanted for Versus Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-05-18, 16:42

Admin wanted for Versus Server:

Who of our resident players would like to become an admin to help regulating especially the Versus server?

I'm thinking about long time friendly players like:
- Kotory
- Klinky
- Timyr
- ...

If you meet them online.
Ask them.
If you want to suggest others.
Tell me.
Or nominate yourself to become an admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-05-18, 18:16

I don't know, Timyr and Klinky don't play the desirable amount of time for that. I suggest Kotory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-05-19, 02:02

Mostly i prefer 2018-2019, i guess you already noticed. But i will play from time to time on 2022 also, since 2022 server sometimes makes more fun than typical campaign.
So, if nobody has something against me, i can periodically "patrol" 2022.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-05-19, 13:54

Kotory wrote:
Mostly i prefer 2018-2019, i guess you already noticed. But i will play from time to time on 2022 also, since 2022 server sometimes makes more fun than typical campaign.
So, if nobody has something against me, i can periodically "patrol" 2022.

Ok.
Thanks for your help and welcome in our admin group.
I have setup admin permission for you on all servers now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmeleon
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-16, 05:16

Hi, Albert.
I don't really know what kind of requirements you would need to meet to nominate yourself to watch over the VS server as an moderator/admin. If this proposal is still open, I would like to nominate myself cheers  . I usually play at night when you guys, on that part of the world, are having your goodnight rest. At night, the server is crowded with lots of Latin players. I speak both Spanish and English fluently so, if I could help out in any way. It would be a great new experience.  cheers   cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-16, 09:51

I will give my opinion Very Happy .

I would not like to having the enemy at home Evil or Very Mad .

VS server is almost free of vulgar players right now, because 99% of vulgar, offenders, racist and xenophobic players has been banned permanently. almost all of them latin players. Now there are a little group of latin players, not rude, maybe some of them annoying and irritating.

Long time ago, the only admin that was playing VS he protected latin players because, he wanted to become a popular player or get on good terms with them or to get along with others, so this admin never took the proper actions against vulgar players.

Now we took the proper actions against toxic players, protected by other admin in the past, so VS is almost free of this kind of players.

VS no need a new Admin, and not a player from a latin country, because they are demostrated that they are not trustworthy players, because they are protecting each other, and never reporting other latin and friends players, evading ban or mic spamming playing music on mic or they are reporting some specific player to rid him of the server, just for hate.

Generally, a trustworthy, prudent person with good judgment could be an admin, but a player as you, who want to ban some specific player because you and your friends of a plot group, hates him, is not a good choice to be an admin here. An Admin to protect latin players, again??? no way Evil or Very Mad We had many problems with latin players. Would be a return to a lack of stability.

But this is only my opinion.
Spoiler:
 

See ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmeleon
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-16, 17:12

That's enough Killogy. what makes you think I'm the enemy, I'm not trustworthy or that I would protect certain players?  I think you're accusing me of something I am not. You shouln't pass jugdement that quickly until you know a person a little more.  

 I'm not a kid. I'm 24 years old and I know how the world turns. I'm not nobody's fool or nobody's puppet. I'm a part time worker at a bank and currently I'm finishing my studies to become a professional translator. I'm well educated and know how to lead my life and respect others. This thread was still open and I hadn't read it before so I asked for the requirements someone would need to meet to just nominate themselves, NOMINATE!!  not to be the new admin immediately. But here you are poisoning everyone's mind who could read your message. You can't say I don't deserve to be an admin when Albert opened this thead for everyone to participate in. The fact that I'm Latin shouldn't be taken into account to be considered as a non-desirable option. We can't be all judged because someone else did a bad job in the past. You can't put us all in the same boat. There are vulgar, racist and bad people everywhere, in China, US, Germany and even in the Vatican City itself.

You say you're against xenophobia but your message differs from your tolerant way of thinking. You should be glad that there are more admins patrolling the servers as Albert couldn't do it alone but no. Obviously you just said what you had to say and I respect that but I don't take it for granted.

I call off my nomination to be an admin. I just felt that this riot in the VS server was because of lack of understanding between players and playing-at-the-moment admins and a matter of language, too. As I can speak Spanish and English, I just wanted to help but it's ok.  

Cheers guys  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-16, 17:32

come on guys, calm down all, everything going to be fine, and now is holiday times!!! Santa Claus is coming!!! Christmas is near!!!
Did you all planted wheat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-16, 17:34

Did i miss something? What bad this guy has done?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmeleon
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-16, 21:19

Kotory wrote:
Did i miss something? What bad this guy has done?

You didn't miss anything Kotory. What you see is what there is. Maybe Killogy had a bad day and said a couple of things that I don't take personally but I already spoke my mind and it's ok now. I wish we all had Mylach's good attitude towards life cheers santa cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-16, 23:53

I must say, Killogy is best administrator here, he waste lot of hes free time, and if he is not present, all will crash down.
And he is also a Strong Hand, and i watch from him to do a better Job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-17, 00:48

And I gave my opinion, I can´t? You don´t accept freedom speech?.

Thanks for calling me xenophobic, that´s another proof you can´t be an admin.

I did everything to make VS server more playable, banning every players insulting, teamkilling, making racist and xenophobic comments, protected by players like you. It´s not my problem if 99% of vulgar players are from latin countries, that´s a FACT.

99% of admins right here, don´t do nothing, they don´t care about server managament, they play and go, another FACT. But one thing is true, they can´t do much on VS because they don´t speak spanish, so is Understandably.

I´m being a target, insulted, calling me son of a bitch, being the bad boy, just for doing my duty, I have no time to play, I´m watching all time the servers to know is players behaviour is good or not, checking if a player is evading bans. I spent my free time to watch the servers instead play, just for making sure YOU and YOUR chupipandi group, enjoy playing free of vulgar players. Now I have the Myljach help, even if he don´t understand Spanish, he helped me a lot.

You came here to ban GM because you and your chupipandi group don´t like, and at same time asking to be an admin. What´s your motivation??, to have powers to ban GM? that´s your main reason???. What kind the problem has VS right now?, NONE almost empty server and Almost free of vulgar players, only your chupipandi group playing and in your opinion, the only rotten apple GM.

Quote :
what makes you think I'm the enemy, I'm not trustworthy or that I would protect certain players?

Easy, you reported GM to be permanently banned, but don´t reported to your chupipandi group members doing the same things. No thanks servers don´t need an admin protecting your friends of being banned.

There is a High Ranked player in VS  knew about Logan evading ban, playing with Monsters account, This player reported this to us?? NO, another player of your chupipandi group, knew about Monster using wallhack,(he had an extended discussion about it), he reported to us NO Do you will ban these two players for being accomplices? NO WAY they are members of your chupipandi group. your are reporting GM but not members of your chupipandi group doing the same, I don´t need your answer, it´s so obvious. You have no time to reporting other players, but you will find time to be an admin? lol! You play only when your chupipandi group is playing all them speak spanish.

I don´t want to stay in the same boat as you, That´s all, I have my reasons. But if someone want to destroy everything we have accomplished, ok That´s not my problem. just I don´t want a Mole in the admin group.


No I had not a bad day.

P.S: As you don´t like freedom speech, because my opinión is not positive. I must to say to you, Albert needs info about you to know if you are a trustworthy player, that´s because I´m giving my opinion, about the only thing I know about you, regardless if you are latin or not.

See ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucex
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-17, 05:07

well I know I'm hated, but I found out through a partner, saying they have a group in whattsap and bad-mouthing me, he was just expelled from the group for being a friend of mine

Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmeleon
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-17, 07:58

I'm sorry to say this and I hope you won't take any offense but I think you are getting me wrong because you don't speak English rather well. So, I'll post my reply both in English and Spanish not to have an unnecessary argument out of nothing.

  First off, I must say that you're putting words in my mouth and you as an admin shouldn't do something like that; because you would be taking advantage of your time here as an older member to slander me and everyone else could believe that what you're saying is absolutely true. I didn't call you a xenophobic person. I said:  "You say you're against xenophobia but your message differs from your tolerant way of thinking"   ....  Anyone can see I'm not calling you a xenophobic person or something you might want to believe. What I said was that your opinion about my nominating to be an admin was quite aggressive and you were not being easygoing, indulgent, moderate or tolerant of my nominating. How could I be against freedom of speech if I'm allowed to post a topic or reply a message?  You can freely speak your mind and express yourself but what you cannot do is to slander someone labelling  them as a plotter, a mole, a member of a so-called chupi-pandi gang or any other noun that you would feel like using. Luckily, this forum is open for anyone and you're not the owner. I'm always peaceful but there are certain things that could really get your goat like being accused of something that you are not  and even worse by someone who doesn't know you.  

Now, if you're so busy watching the servers on your own and you're feeling stressed out from so much work. Wouldn't it be better if there were other admins so you can be relieved of your watching shift at some point?  Wouldn't it be better if you and the other admins could work together as a real team?  Because I can feel that you're under lots of pressure. I can tell by the way you write using red capital letters which could show you are shouting at me. And you don't need to be stern or have a firm hand to be seen as a good admin.

I'm sorry to read that you were insulted and were having a bad time while patrolling the servers but if you take that job then you're exposed to it. Personally, I wouldn't take it at heart because as you may now know, most of these players are teenagers and kids who really don't know how to express themselves correctly.

 I didn't come here to just ask for Grand's permanet ban. It was just a suggestion as I checked out the sourceban page and he was exceeding the allowed ban limit and to me, he was being kind of racist addressing to someone contemptuously. If the other players were exceeding the amount of the allowed ban limit and behaving the same way then they deserved to be banned, too (according to the server rules). But they weren't, were they?  

This is no witch hunt or plot against some specific player by a chupi-pandi group as you say.
It was just my own exaspiration speaking to see why this guy is highly-regarded. It may seem as if you were protecting him. I bet that you would not give other players many chances to change his manners as you do with him. And the living proof of it is I. I'm a non-desirable person to you, why? not really sure of it. You haven't even given me a chance to prove you wrong.  

I only play when I have the time to and when I feel like doing it. Currently, I'm taking final exams so I can't play as much as I would.  Why did I nominate myself to be an admin? that is non of your business. Period. But there's good news: I called off, cancelled, aborted the nomination. I'm not interested anymore in being part of a group of admins where there are some narrow-minded individuals. And don't you please  feel attacked now as you were calling me names from the very beginning and I just wanted us to keep proper decorum in this conversation.  

I won't answer the other topic as I don't see it fit and it's unnecessary. Same old thing. As I said before, whether you decide to ban Grand or not, it's up to you. I won't say a thing about it anymore. And if I'm going to be banned, please make it reasonable so I won't protest it.


Cheers   cheers



Spanish:    

 Lamento decir esto y espero que no te ofendas pero creo que me estás malinterpretando porque no hablas inglés tan bien.  Por eso postearé mi respuesta tanto en inglés como en español para no tener una discusión innecesaria de la nada.

En primer lugar, tengo que decir que estás poniendo palabras en mi boca y que tú como administrador no deberías hacer algo así porque estarías aprovechando tu tiempo aquí como miembro más antiguo para calumniarme y todas las demás personas podrían creer que lo que tú dices es la verdad absoluta. No te llamé xenófobo. Yo dije: "Tu dices que estás en contra de la xenofobia pero tu mensaje discrepa con tu tolerante forma de pensar" ... Cualquiera puede darse cuenta que no te estoy diciendo xenófobo o algo parecido de lo que tú puedas creer. Lo que dije fue que tu opinión acerca de mi nominación a ser administrador fue bastante agresiva y que no estabas siendo buena onda, indulgente, moderado o tolerante con mi nominación.  ¿Cómo podría estar en contra de la libertad de expresión si aquí se me permite abrir temas o responder mensajes? Puedes decir lo que piensas libremente  y expresarte pero lo que no puedes hacer es difamar a alguien etiquetándolos de conspiradores, infiltrados o miembros de alguna supuesta pandilla chupi-pandi o cualquier otro sustantivo que te dé la gana de usar. Afortunadamente, este foro está abierto para todos y tú no eres el dueño. Siempre soy tranquilo pero hay ciertas cosas que realmente te sacan de quicio como ser acusado de algo que no eres e incluso más cuando es por alguien que no te conoce.

Ahora, si estás tan ocupado vigilando los servers solo y te sientes estresado por tanto trabajo: ¿No sería mejor que haya otros administradores  que puedan relevarte de tu turno de vigilancia en algún momento?  ¿No sería mejor que tú y los otros administradores pudieran trabajar juntos como un verdadero equipo?  Porque puedo sentir que estás bajo mucha presión. Me doy cuenta por la forma en la que escribes  usando letras en rojo y en mayúsculas lo que podria demostrar que me estás gritando. Y no se necesita ser severo o tener mano dura para ser considerado un buen administrador.

Lamento leer que te insultaban y la pasabas mal mientras vigilabas los servers pero si uno toma ese puesto entonces uno se expone a ello. Personalmente, no me lo tomaría a pecho porque como ya puedes haberte dado cuenta, la mayoría de estos jugadores son adolescentes y niños que realmente no saben expresarse de forma adecuada.  

No vine simplemente a pedir el baneo permanente de Grand. Fue una sugerencia ya que revisé la página del sourceban y estaba excediendo el limite de baneos permitidos, y para mi, él estaba siendo algo racista dirigiéndose a una persona despectivamente. Si los otros jugadores estaban excediendo el límite de baneos permitidos y se estaban comportando igual entonces merecieron ser baneados también (de acuerdo a las reglas del server). Pero no lo excedían ni se comportaban igual o si?.

 Esto no es ningún cortacabezas ni complot en contra de algún jugador en especial tramado por algún grupo chupi-pandi como dices tú. Simplemente fue mi propia molestia hablando al ver por qué se le considera tanto a este chico. Podría parecer como si lo estuvieras protegiendo. Apuesto que no le darías tantas oportunidades a otros jugadores para que corrijan sus modales como a él sí se las das. Y la prueba viviente de ello soy yo. Soy una persona non-grata para ti. ¿Por qué? no estoy tan seguro de ello. Ni siquiera me has dado la oportunidad de demostrarte que te equivocas respecto a mi.

Sólo juego cuando tengo el tiempo de hacerlo y cuando tengo ganas de hacerlo. Actualmente estoy en finales así que no puedo jugar tanto como quisiera. ¿ Por qué me propuse a mi mismo para ser administrador? Eso no te incumbe. Punto. Pero la buena noticia es que cancelé, suspendí, aborté mi nominación. No me interesa más ser parte de un grupo de admins donde hay individuos de mente estrecha. Y por favor, ni te vayas a sentir atacado ahora por que tú me has estado insultando desde el comienzo y yo solo quería mantener una conversación alturada.

No responderé el otro tema ya que no lo veo apropiado y es innecesario. Es lo mismo que aquí. Como dije antes; si banean a Grand o no, eso depende de ustedes. Yo ya no diré nada más acerca del asunto. Y si me van a banear, que sea algo razonable, por favor, para no protestar después.

Saludos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-17, 09:28

Thanks for giving us lessons of manners and education, and for insulting my knowing about the English (the first time someone is insulting me for that, I will go to school to learn a better English), to feel the need to translate your words to Spanish, now we know you are the smarter guy out there, and now I know I´m  a stupid, ignorant, xenophobic, and the most idiot guy out there, maybe I can understand Spanish too, I´m so stupid.... ahh your spanish translation sounds grosser than English.

Server rules?.. come here and report your chupipandi friends because smiles spamming, provoking other players, and advertising others servers names. Sure if GM do that you will complain about it.

I´m the only admin banning this guy, I´m not protecting him. What part can´t you understand?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can´t tolerate cinism and hipocresy. I never will ban a player, just because a bunch of haters guys of a chupipandi gang want to ban him, for doing the same thing they are doing.

And now, as you can´t refute the proof of your cinism reporting only to GM and not your chupipandi friends you running way. PROOFS that´s all we need. Later, players, come here complaining why other players are not banned for doing the same thing as they did.

Red and capital letters are only for highlighting the obvious, not shouting at you.  lol!

And I told you again, Albert don´t know nothing about you, so he need as many info as we have about you to decide if you are a trustworthy person to be an admin. And as you are demostrated, do not tolerating a negative feedback about you, with proofs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and complaining about others but your friends behaviour.


I know more of Ralf than of you. But now, I know, maybe, I was wrong. too many hipocrites persons around here. No real friends.

You are reporting only what you are interested.


But one thing I´m not, a hipocrite and cynical. Good to know you are teacher, teach us about manners and education.

Ahhh Charmander is hidden his online status!!! have something to hide? what a future admin, what a mole (spy)  lol!


I think my time will come soon, and I will leave this shit (opps sorry I´m being rude). Give the VS server to chupipandi gang, so they can say "hurrah!!! we meet our goal, GM is banned, now VS is ours, chupipandi have won, and we have  our beloved friend as an admin hurrah!!!" killogy is out!!! now we don´t need to rent a server for us, we have one right now..

Anyway, server was free of vulgar players, the job is done, nice year, time-consuming, but job is done, remove all limitations ^^ we don´t want to be accused of being racist of xenophobic, so unban every vulgar latin players, uppps (I´m being a xenophobic, I´m saying a forbidden sentence). server need
"sensible and coherent" admins as Charmander. he deserves a chance  lol!

More free time for me and more health  bounce

Please don´t send me PM, I don´t need to read nothing more, I'm going to vomit, I do not tolerate much cynicism, and manner lessons of certain kind of players. Banned players and now, auto-nominated player to be an admin because he think, he is a fair person (just reporting what they want).

I know I've been antiphatic many days, many weeks, many months,. To all, delete me from your Steam friendlist if you want, I don´t want fake friends. Thanx  affraid

See ya and Happy Christmas (umm Christmas is full of hiprocresy  lol! ) for root admins, and rest of admins, except some certains players (I did not say nothing about any countries ehhh it will sound xenophobic  lol! ).


Last edited by Killogy on 2015-12-17, 14:36; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo : smater for smarter, my English is so bad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-18, 12:28

Having carefully read his reply, I want to add something more to my last reply.

As you have demonstrated again, you can´t tolerate freedom speech, running away before I answer your last personal attack towards me, not accepting a reply as a good Democrat. You can´t tolerate a negative opinion about you, and why you are not a trustworthy person.

You spat your "opinion" and then running away as a coward, as a person who has no argument, and defense.

Charmander wrote:
I'm sorry to read that you were insulted

Lie,  you don´t sorry nothing, because you are calling me xenophobic and treating me like an uneducated person and like an idiot (I don´t need your spanish translation).


Charmander wrote:
I didn't come here to just ask for Grand's permanet ban. It was just a suggestion

Suggestion?, No, you wanted to permanent ban GM because you and  your friends, don´t like him (twice talking about, "GM deserves a permanent ban" and telling him "GM nobody wants to play with you , nobody likes you"). If you spent your time to read chat logs 2 days old, you should spent your time to read chat logs older than 2 days to know, what´s going on with GM and other players.

Charmander wrote:
If the other players were exceeding the amount of the allowed ban limit and behaving the same way then they deserved to be banned, too (according to the server rules). But they weren't, were they?

They deserved to be banned too, because they was provoking him, to get evidences to justify a GM ban, other player was using smiles spamming as GM, So you can not claim to ban GM because, smiles spamming, voice spam (No proofs provided), if other players are doing similar things but you did not report them because you want to protect them. You ban request is for hate and interested.

The rules apply to everyone, not only GM, but you want to apply the rules only to GM, protecting other players.

Charmander wrote:
It may seem as if you were protecting him.
   

Im not protecting him, I´m the only admin, banning him, and arguing with him. Simply, I never will take any admin actions unfairly. Banning GM for doing same as others are doing and not banning others.

Charmander wrote:
I bet that you would not give other players many chances to change his manners as you do with him. And the living proof of it is I. I'm a non-desirable person to you, why? not really sure of it. You haven't even given me a chance to prove you wrong.

Again, absolute interpretation. only accusations, no arguments.

Friends of you (they have demonstrated to me today, they were fake friends of me, deleting a Steam friend request, of one of them to me), they broke the rules, many times, advertising others server names, even their own server, being accomplices of others using Wallhacks or evading bans and not informing us about it, making our admin job harder to catch cheaters, never got banned, Who were the protected, GM or they? Now I feel a knife in my back, but I feel free to do a better job, without remorse. Now I don´t care nothing.

I don´t care about you, I cares about your motivations or reasons to ban only to GM and not others players doing the same things you are reporting of GM.

Charmander wrote:
I'm not interested anymore in being part of a group of admins where there are some narrow-minded individuals. And don't you please  feel attacked now as you were calling me names from the very beginning and I just wanted us to keep proper decorum in this conversation.


Arrogant point of view. You can´t be part of an admin group, because, you can´t tolerate freedom speech, others opinion, as you have demostrated, don´t giving me a chance to reply your last message or treating me as a xenophobic, because you can´t to accept the FACTS.

You are not a democrat, You are 24 years old, but you can not accept an argumentation between adults, I´m older than you,  and I've never been so insulted as you did. You are another 13 yr old inmature and arrogant.

I have never insulted to you, where are the insults in my previous messages??. I told my opinion about, why you are not a trustworthy person to be an admin here, but you can´t accept the truth, the facts, why a player who pretends to permanent ban to other player, can´t to protect other players doing the same things or even worst things. You are not a fairly person, your criteria to ban a specific player are not fair.

But you have insulted me calling me xenophobic (just because you can´t to accept the facts, and because your interpretation absolute of my words), treating me as uneducated person, translating your message to Spanish.

Charmander wrote:
I won't answer the other topic as I don't see it fit and it's unnecessary


You won´t answer the other topic, because you can´t defend your arguments to ban GM and not other players, Screenshots showed, smiles spamming by other players, and you and me was playing there and never bothered you, but bothered only by GM smiles spamming? What a fair guy you are. The plot is true, now I know, I had hypocrite people around me, fake friends, and fake Steam friend-request.  

You are Democratic only if you accept an answer to your opinions, but not, you spat your "arguments", your slurs (xenophobic, translation to spanish as if I were a stupid, narrow-minded) and then running away.

See ya


Last edited by Killogy on 2015-12-18, 20:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-18, 13:15

Hello,

And all forgot one thing, where every energy from anyone drow in water.
What if in some time, couple months or half year this servers will be closed, because of missing target of donations?

About Grandmaster,

Someone say: admins cant make decisions to only read chat history, and make a proper action by that (sterile way) because nobody is in game and see what was the rely happens.
but asking to ban someone who has been banned 3,4,5 times is ok?
This is the same sterile way, you also read sourcebans, see aha, GM is banned 4 times, and no remorse for him?
No way, difference is, he was banned one time for complain of one Permanent banned player, who dislikes GM, and GM sometimes report BUG, speed hack, or something what others wont because it is his/her friends.

my opinion: i'm for status quo, no one will be banned, after some time when blood cool down, everyone will play without stress or something.
And to make this, we all must be better to each other, and work like a team of friends.
Some must make correct own behavior to be a less annoying, and that is all.
I play games like a stress relief from my Job, and this, where we together is for fun.
yesterday i cannot connect to alservers because of update, so i play randomly servers from serverbrowser ( about 1000 + servers) and must say, Versus people difference there and here is Heaven and Hell.
I play on 5 servers, some are boring (not installed plugins, not playable) somewhere kick you when you connect, somewhere insults each other....And so on.
So thanks God and Albert for this Great group of servers...

See ya all in-game!!!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nestor
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   2015-12-18, 16:08

myljach wrote:
And to make this, we all must be better to each other, and work like a team of friends.

This. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Admins wanted for Versus Server   

Back to top Go down
 
Admins wanted for Versus Server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to join us on Dexternet Wrath Server
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 :: L4D2 Servers :: [L4D2] alServ2022 Versus-