PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Warning! Donations are getting less and less. Your support is needed now! Donate to keep the servers alive!

Share | 

I was banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mondra RTPBT
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: I was banned   2015-06-17, 19:38

I was banned Sad

Hello , I would like to know why I was banned from alserv2022 because yesterday I was playing normal and when I go today I hear that I was banned.
I would like to know the reason why I was banned

If inadvertently turned unwise , I would like to apologize to me , and return to play this great server and power up my ranking
Thanks and apologies

Sincerely Mondra RTPBT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-17, 21:50

Really, you have no idea why you was banned?.

As we said weeks ago, we are very tired when players are insulting to other players over and over again.

I´m reading the chat conversation everyday, and you never stop to insulting others players everyday, and telling them to leave, just because you don't like to play with them or just because they aren't as good player as you.

Yesterday, you continued insulting even just because other players are from a different country.

Just as a reminder, We don´t tolerate racism or xenophobia anymore.

If you can´t play with players because you don´t like or because you hate some players from some specific country, then get out of our server, instead of telling them to leave.

Sorry, but every player deserve to be respected, even players who don´t play as good as you or they are new players.

If new players come to play to our servers and they are insulted they will leave and never will come again, and we won't tolerate that new players feels uncomfortable when they join our servers, we must ensure that they will found a nice place to play with other players and meet nice people, so players who can´t respect others players will be banned.

Here a little piece of the chat conversation.

2015-06-09 00:23:16 (Team) STALKER IDIOTA.
2015-06-09 00:24:01 (Team) stalker suck my cock :v.
2015-06-10 05:00:45 eres demasiado noob oe basura :v.
2015-06-10 05:18:43 (Team) calla el pico imbecil.
2015-06-11 00:09:22 nos epara que mierda fui a recogerlos sarta de noobs!.
2015-06-11 21:48:07 (Team) fucking rusios :v.
2015-06-11 23:55:34 (Team) REVERENDO IDIOTA.
2015-06-13 21:29:32 jueguen noobs de mierda.
2015-06-14 04:44:32 (Team) que haces oe imbecil... no quites la prsa a nadie.
2015-06-14 04:46:00 (Team) oe noob de mierda sal rapido!.
2015-06-14 20:02:08 que basura.

2015-06-16 00:43:29 (Team) cierrael pico mongol.
2015-06-16 19:50:23 chilenos noobs.
2015-06-16 19:52:07 chleno asqueroso n.n.
2015-06-16 20:03:50 (Team) lets move lovec son of the bitch.
2015-06-16 20:05:19 love motherfucker.
2015-06-16 20:05:42 (Team) vengan mierdas.
2015-06-16 21:05:47 (Team) calla maldito noob.
2015-06-16 21:06:15 (Team) ni chileno soy mongolito.
2015-06-16 21:07:24 (Team) argentino tenias que ser, so idiota.
2015-06-16 21:13:06 (Team) killer joputa.
2015-06-16 21:30:38 (Team) carroñro de mierda.
2015-06-16 21:31:29 (Team) no soy chileno mongol.
2015-06-16 21:32:00 (Team) ni que me conocieras idiota.
2015-06-17 05:00:59 (Team) bismarck idiota.

--------------
joputa = Son of a bitch
mongol, mongolito = Retarded
asqueroso = piggish , sluttish
Calla el pico = shut up!!!

You was banned 1 week,  next time you will be banned permanent, so I hope you reconsider your manners and attitude towards others.

P.S: You sent me a PM telling me that yesterday who was playing was your little brother. Sorry but I don´t believe that. A 12 years old, don´t talk so badly, and reading the rest of your game conversation, you have 17 years. Here the proof.

2015-06-17 00:38:58 17 AÑOS.
2015-06-17 00:38:47 tengo 17 chibolo.

tengo 17 = I´m 17 years old.

Anyone reading the conversation, realizes that is not written by a child 12 years old.

Nice try!!!, You have tried to fooled me as if I were an asshole, then you deserved a longest ban. IF ROOT ADMINS CONSIDER THAT A PERMANENT BAN IS DESERVED, FOR ME IT´S OK.

Here is your PM:

PM sent:

See ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mondra RTPBT
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: AM SORRY GUYS    2015-06-18, 01:11

Well, yes , I accept that I pass on xenophobia , but previously he had begun to insult my mother and it was obvious that I would not stay idly

And in my 17 years that's fine, but every action has a reaction , I send this message , it was goth emperor tildo rat me because I accuse child say using aimbot ( you take photo but does not appear. )

And I apologize for that lie, mine and my brother 's promise , these problems do not recur
But I would still seriously alserv because it's my favorite server
There will be no more insults and curses from me.
I hope you will reconsider .
Atte : Mondra RTPBT Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-18, 21:09

I've seen the likes of him many times when I was a mere kid (I mean when I was around 15-17) and they tend to do the same even if you give them an another chance.
I consider myself a patient person who always tries to give a second chance but this time I wouldn't. I vote for a permanent bann.
But my vote alone isn't enough I know. I would like to know the opinion of the other admins as well, especially albert's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mondra RTPBT
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: why? ban permanent?   2015-06-18, 23:12

but because permanent?I am that my attitude is not justifiable but sorry to say that they began with insults to my person, because like them, unfortunately I have no evidence (screenshots). I just ask you one last chance, and playing on this server the little time I have left, since shut myself then for the reason that he begins to study, this incident will not happen again ever, and I hope they give me the opportunity to continue in this server and my most sincere apologies.
Atte: Mondra RTPBT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scarehaddock
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-18, 23:29

hello, I am that it should not interfere, but I think you are very cold, it is wrong to insult and all that but not for a permanent ban. I'm banned for this reason and because I learned from this, but think they like only ban wing people (no offense). well that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nestor
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 00:58

The secret for not getting banned is to have patience with idiots and new players. Instead of raging in the game text/voice chat you can use sarcasm but hell no not insults or... you can start raging alone so you wont disturb the rest of the players. You know what i mean?

For example:

The guy X opens and closes the saferoom door all the time and he doesen't let the rest of the team get inside. The result is death, murder, rape, end of the world, more zombies, even more zombies, aliens with nuclear bomb etc...

Option 1: The guy Y start raging on the X guy on how idiot he is and go play Sims 3, Minecraft, or single player or whatever. The X guy fires back with mother insults and those two people are starting a well made entertaining drama scene that everyone love.

Option 2: The Y guy don't type anything or saying something in the voice chat, start breaking glasses, PC monitors or whatever.

Option 3: The Y guy left the game. (And comes back when he's relaxed).

Ok seriously now, we all have bad and good days. I hate to say that and i don't like it either but... sometimes we have to keep some things for our selfs.

P.S. No they don't like banning people. They like to ban people who don't listen or read the server rules. Like on any other company, country, school, organization, clan, games, friendships, groups or whatever there are rules. There here too. If you don't follow the rules, the rules following you, it's a rule. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scarehaddock
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 01:52

Well, yes, but it depends not always have patience with everyone. before they gave me ban, I liked alserv2022, but then I found something strange, nightmare annoyed me 2 times and achievement banearan I do not know if it was admin but if it is not for me I wanted to become admin at any cost . In short I think that if the rules are fine, but they should think better when someone permanent ban, because that sucks not playing much more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 05:37

Nestor wrote:
The secret for not getting banned is to have patience with idiots and new players. Instead of raging in the game text/voice chat you can use sarcasm but hell no not insults or... you can start raging alone so you wont disturb the rest of the players. You know what i mean?

For example:

The guy X opens and closes the saferoom door all the time and he doesen't let the rest of the team get inside. The result is death, murder, rape, end of the world, more zombies, even more zombies, aliens with nuclear bomb etc...

Option 1: The guy Y start raging on the X guy on how idiot he is and go play Sims 3, Minecraft, or single player or whatever. The X guy fires back with mother insults and those two people are starting a well made entertaining drama scene that everyone love.

Option 2: The Y guy don't type anything or saying something in the voice chat, start breaking glasses, PC monitors or whatever.

Option 3: The Y guy left the game. (And comes back when he's relaxed).

Ok seriously now, we all have bad and good days. I hate to say that and i don't like it either but... sometimes we have to keep some things for our selfs.

P.S. No they don't like banning people. They like to ban people who don't listen or read the server rules. Like on any other company, country, school, organization, clan, games, friendships, groups or whatever there are rules. There here too. If you don't follow the rules, the rules following you, it's a rule. xD
I'll bet you win sarcasm battle with most of players over here. Laughing

Is it so hard for you to be polite guys? You make feel other players uncomfortable. As killogy said new players just leave after such "great welcome" and never will come back.
And just a little advice - it is NOT cool swear and insult. Sooner you'll understand that - better for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 12:38

Thinking about it carefully, I have reconsidered my decision, and Mondra RTPBT is now PERMANENT BANNED.

Reading the "chat log" deeply, I searched and read the whole game conversation still available, I found a huge amount of insults, racism, xenophobic and threatens.

I have translated into English the best I could. A lot of insults I don´t know its english equivalent, so I chose the most similar insult as possible. I will post original and translated lines-sentences with bad words or insults. I added a little explanation on some lines, to explain better what means the insult.

ORIGINAL CHAT:

Now translated as best I could. This guy insulting is a NONSTOP  affraid

CHAT TRANSLATED:

ENOUGH PROOF???

As this guy is a liar, I could not find any insult from the rest of players to him, nothing about his mother, reading the day that he was banned by me, a player called him Rat kid but Mondra RTPBT was he who began accussing to other player of hacking.

Then, he posted on forum and sent me a PM lying about, it was not him but his brother. As if I were an idiot and believe that.

Opening this Topic asking for unban and apologizing. But.. he is a liar so, he was playing on russians server, calling other players "Son of a bitch", and then here comes here again telling us, he never will insult again, Shocked Shocked, same as his friend and permanent banned and defense attorney, scarehaddock A.K.A "MASTERKILLER" , the same guy who liked votekick player for fun, or for free a slot for a friend or because he don´t like play wih some specific player, and now he is accusing to admins about "We like ban players for fun" lol! this is hilarious lol! .

Here the proof about russian server (Click on thumbnails). take at look to the aliases used "RUSSIANSRETARDED".

For less other players have been banned, so I will be consistent with my own previous decisions.

That says it all. See ya

Last edited by Killogy on 2015-06-19, 18:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mondra RTPBT
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: read   2015-06-19, 15:34

Oh, well, if you want to block me forever, welcome. Anyway, that I can do. Nothing? But apparently decided to hold on guinea pig and mine get me all things, and I am not a liar, one thing does not make me the most liar, there are people who know what they do worse and more become blind eye without saying absolutely NOTHING. But hey, this fact, the server is good, the people I met there is good, almost all admininistradores are good.
But I think they are making a mistake, it is a server to give their opinions and say what they feel, FOR THAT BEST CASE, CLOSE THE CHAT AND READY. MAS ASI problems are avoided. GRAND MASTER SAID AND ALSO TELL ME, YOU even the smallest word, TE BOTAN. This wrong decision you're taking Killogy. I know I said things but had a strong reason which I said, but apparently "are not". Is that there will be at least a good administrator who will see things from another point and can go back to the server. No more to say, take care. In my opinion, not worth KILLOGY ADMIN IS MAKING THINGS VERY SERIOUSLY. FOLLOW IF SO, YOUR SERVER ENDING falling, bringing the most recurrent PLAYERS AND THAT MAKE YOUR SERVER still standing. GREETINGS TO grandmaster, SAMIR, LUIS, PATTY, GHOST, jheison, GOHAN, MASTERKILLER (ALSO LOCKED FOREVER), BELMONT, GMAGIC, MYLJACH, PIMP, KIM,
And I hope GMagic96, which to my opinion, IF GOOD ADMIN, see here and help me return. You know that one does not respond if you do not start to bother you ...
THIS IS EVERYTHING
Goodbye (it is temporary, because back Smile)
Atte: Mondra RTPBT
Cuidense Chicos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 16:48

Thanks to Killogy for preparing the chat and to all others for their opinion.
So I totally agree with permanent ban.
For me 2 or 3 lines of the chat are already enough for a ban.
So I stopped reading after some lines and agreed with the ban.
And it seems that this player only has "bad days" with swearing and insulting.
Not only "one bad day".

My feeling is that there are many more of these guys around on the Versus server.
So we will continue to ban even more if it is necessary in order to keep the server a nice place.
Better to have a small and nice community as a big and ugly one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scarehaddock
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 17:22

omg although it is good point, I still thought that like to give permanent ban wing people, just depends on the person, there are people who speak well but do not take it the wrong way as you believe, perhaps because they are not Spanish-speaking, (except for killogy and gmagic). also if you forbid the speaking with profanity that no patty also banned ?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scarehaddock
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 17:32

fuck not play more in a server. just because you do something wrong. Put yourself in the place of the banned.It is sad not to play in your favorite server with friends .the truth I think you want everything perfect without any mistake .the first ban. also there is no privacy either everyone can see what you talk on the server.
do not take it as offense is only an opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 18:36

scarehaddock wrote:
Put yourself in the place of the banned.It is sad not to play in your favorite server with friends

As your friend Mondra RTPBT a very egocentric point of view. Without any self-criticism, it seems that you both are Angels...

Instead telling to admins "Put yourself...", you will must... Put yourself in the place of the new players or players who are not as good as you playing, and people like you and your friends votekick them for fun or because you don´t like play with or because you want to free a slot for your friend.

Put yourself in the place of every player who join our server to have fun, meet new people, make new friends to play with, and the welcome that they receive, is a player like you and your friend votekick them without reason, or insult systematically to feels them uncomfortable and leave our server because is full of bad people like you all.

That´s in my opinion the correct point of view....

Now the best thing you all can do, in July back to school, and learns something useful for you and your life...

The meaning of RULES
The meaning of RESPECT
The meaning of TOLERANCE (Not racism, not sexism, not xenophobia etc)
The meaning of EDUCATION
The meaning of being a POLITE
The meaning of being a TYRANT or DESPOTIC
The meaning of REPETANCE - REMORSE.
The meaning of OPINONS
The meaning of the INSULTS
The difference between OPINIONS and INSULTS
The difference between to be an TYRANT and DESPOTIC or be POLITE
The meaning of HUMILITY
The meaning of ARROGANCE

And so on...

Now you want to ban Patty, if I do not get it wrong, you wants to be unbanned but you want to ban Patty Shocked  another egocentric point of view..

You and Patty was banned for the same reason, "votekick abuse" you was banned 2-4 times, we gave you 2-3-4 chances, we unbanned you, but you continued abusing of votekick. we unbanned Patty at same time as you, since that time, she never insulted to others or bad behaviour or manners or attitude as you and your friends and Mondra RTPBT

She learned the lesson, because she is a smart girl, you don´t. Look at deep inside you to know and find why.

You country was banned on other L4D2 servers cause people like you all.

P.S: I forgot to say something about your opinion about chat and privacy.

So if I do not get it wrong, you are worry about privacy, but you don´t worry about your manners and respect to others.  Shocked .

So, you don´t like that people have eyes because that´s means they can see the bad things you can do  Shocked .

So you don´t like the chat log, because that´s means everyone can read and to know the bad things you are talking while playing, and to know the kind of person you are  Shocked .

CHAT POWER!!!. I love it.
-----------
The worst admin ever just because I have banned peoble who don´t respect others people.

See ya

Last edited by Killogy on 2015-06-19, 19:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scarehaddock
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 19:14

if well what you say, but if not for my patty had not changed his attitude, I told them not to be insulting, if not, would give them ban, like me, but I'm not looking now to give me a opportunity. I can no longer play that is clear, just say that by giving permanent ban if with these three months you gave to me that he had learned

Last edited by scarehaddock on 2015-06-19, 19:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scarehaddock
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 19:20

Instead, they should give hackers ban as m4matadorloquendo has already been banned for wallhack and aimbot. if you need this ban.

if you do not believe me see this link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 19:24

scarehaddock wrote:
if well what you say, but if not for my patty had not changed his attitude, I told them not to be insulting.

There are people who are a bad influence, sorry, but you are an example of this. She don´t insulted because you told her "don´t insult or you will get banned as me", She is not insulting because she has not beside her the bad influence.

Sorry but I think that´s the real reason why patty is a nice player right
now.

About m4matadorloquendo, Ghost and Ralf told me something about that, but we need proof, We can´t ban players just because other players say X player is a Hacker or he is using wallhack or cheats or he was banned on other servers.

I told them, record a game session in our server, and we´ll take at look, but not record available yet.

Maybe Gmagic can check if this player use some kind of cheats, because I think he knows more about these things.

See ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scarehaddock
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 19:43

killogy not'll keep arguing with you, but you should know better as it was patty, otherwise .in order to remain so not worth it for I will not get anything, bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mondra RTPBT
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: wtf?   2015-06-19, 20:26

You do not know me in real life to say I'm egocentric and have no manners or values ​​, so save the words you say to me without knowing me . And if that meaning I have in my life. Nor will you create the perfect gentleman simply because you have the "power" to ban anyone who " breaks the rules " .
And here the only egocentric you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mondra RTPBT
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: wtff?   2015-06-19, 20:27

You do not know me in real life to say I'm egocentric and have no manners or values ​​, so it keeps the words you say to me without me knowing . And if that meant that I have in my life. Nor will create the perfect gentleman simply because you have the "power" to prohibit any person who " breaks the rules " .
And here the only egocentric are you, I 'm not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 21:03

Does it change anything? We have rules, if you don't respect them - it is your personal problem. As i said before admins here really tolerant, but patience can't be endless.
I dont like permanent ban anyway, few weeks or months should be enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mondra RTPBT
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: READ   2015-06-19, 22:41

Sad I was not aware of the rules because I have good time on the server but did not know their product , until recently. I only asked one last chance , because I made mistakes before, but everyone always given an ultimatum but me did not, just because ask because I threw and showed me the talks, did not think it would reach the point of being banned, and they lied , that I accept , and I have no justification to that, but always give one last chance and a final warning and nobody ever told me. I do not remember anyone ever said to me , and I have permanently banned front ?
They do not believe that at least they should give me one last chance , promising never to insult anyone ?
I know I said many things but that strong volveras not pass these things .
Atte : Mondra RTPBT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-19, 23:01

As i said before - i think permaban is too much. But it is not my decision
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMagic96
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   2015-06-20, 00:13

I have to say that I am the only admin that play usually in the versus server. I see that the majority of the players that play in versus server are south american and every day I see that they say some insults. The majority of this insults aren't intended to offend a player, if not is a way of express oneself, although is rude. I see that some players are rude, foul-mouthed but they aren't intended to offend a player with their insults.

Moreover, I saw a players that insulted to another player. I am a tolerant and patient person, and I gave them some warnings, but always there is a subject that repeats again and finally I gave a ban to him. But in the case of Mondra, in my opinion, I would give him a ban of a month. But how the involved admin is Killogy, Mondra will has got the ban that Killogy dediced. If it's the case, the admins will discuss and reach to an accord.

About the problem with the hacks, I saw a players that used hacks and I gave them a permanent ban. A week ago, I caught a player that he was using speedhack. I gave him a permanent ban, but after he apologized I reduced his ban to a week.

About Ghost and Ralf, I played with them in versus server, and from my point of view, they don't use any kind of hacks.

And m4matadorloquendo, I didn't know that he used hacks in other server. About a month ago, that I don't coincide with m4matadorloquendo in versus server, so that I am not sure if he uses hacks.

But I remember you that you can record when someone is using hacks and send the recording in Sourcebans and we will take action on the matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned   

Back to top Go down

I was banned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next