PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Warning! Donations are getting less and less. Your support is needed now! Donate to keep the servers alive!

Share | 

EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included.   2015-09-04, 20:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DESCRIPTION. wrote:

Evolve is a true next generation multiplayer shooter featuring addictive adrenaline-pumping 4v1 action. One player-controlled monster must evade and outsmart a team of four uniquely skilled playable hunters.

EVOLVE IS FREE TO PLAY ON STEAM UNTIL MONDAY OR WHATEVER REGION YOU'RE ON.

Season One DLC characters are also unlocked free for those who buy the discounted game(up to 75% in some regions) on this weekend.

So hope along and find me if you decide to try it out, and if you're thinking about buying it on steam and have questions regarding the game that you want to know before you make a purchase feel free to ask me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
Nestor
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included.   2015-09-04, 21:21

This game is crap...

I was playing the closed beta, didn't like it, so i don't bother at all.

But hey, that's just my opinion and opinions are like a**holes everybody got one.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1