PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Warning! Donations are getting less and less. Your support is needed now! Donate to keep the servers alive!

Share | 

PERDON DE TODO CORAZON :C

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mondra RTPBT
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: PERDON DE TODO CORAZON :C   2015-09-30, 23:45

Se que este servidor funciona en ingles, y se que pocos entenderam este texro, pero UD, KILLOGY, esto va hacia ud...

Quisieran pedirle desde el fondo de mi corazon y sinceramente, perdon, muchos perdones... No medí mis palabras al enfrentarme a ud y al insultar a los demas.. Pero en estos meses aprendi que pedir perdon no te hace menos y por eso estoy aqui, porque con el tiempo fui ganando valores... Para pedri perdon a todos... En especial a quienes les falté el respeto... Gracias a todos.. y muchos perdones... Solo espero acepte mis perdones y ud tome la ultima decision
Atte: Mondra RTPBT...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: PERDON DE TODO CORAZON :C   2015-10-01, 07:00

Albert2000 should made more subforums language specific . I get emails from system I can anyway not read. By this: Albert, can you remove me from the forum email sender? I anyway don't admin anymore forum or server. Donates from time to time will still come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nestor
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: PERDON DE TODO CORAZON :C   2015-10-01, 13:42

Xenothris wrote:
Albert2000 should made more subforums language specific . I get emails from system I can anyway not read. By this: Albert, can you remove me from the forum email sender? I anyway don't admin anymore forum or server. Donates from time to time will still come.

If you want a language specific sub forums let's make as many as you want. Greek, Romanian, Russian, German, Spanish etc.

Or... we can all compromise and speak English only without all... the drama.

Or... just remove the post like nothing happend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: PERDON DE TODO CORAZON :C   2015-10-01, 16:18

Xenothris wrote:

Little horsey is back!!!!!!

Helllllooo, Xeno!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: PERDON DE TODO CORAZON :C   2015-10-01, 17:06

Xenothris wrote:

I did not add any email anywhere in the forum.
Maybe you can disable it in your forum Profil -> Preferences.
At least if you mean the emails you get when someone post to a topic you have posted too:

Always notify me of replies :
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
creationn
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: PERDON DE TODO CORAZON :C   2015-10-15, 12:30

No more drama Smile

Google can help :

"It is that this server works in English , and few entenderam this texro , but UD , KILLOGY , this goes to you ...

They would like to ask from the bottom of my heart and sincerely sorry , forgive ... not many measured my words to confront you and insult others .. But in these months I learned to ask for forgiveness does not make you less and why am here , because eventually I gained values ​​... to pedri sorry everyone ... especially those I missed them respect ... Thank you all ... .. and many pardons just hope you accept my forgiveness and take the latest decision
Atte : Mondra RTPBT ..."

Or, you can read the topic here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So this or that, makes it a double post ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myljach
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: PERDON DE TODO CORAZON :C   2015-10-15, 14:33

creationn wrote:
No more drama Smile

Or, you can read the topic here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or here?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
creationn
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: PERDON DE TODO CORAZON :C   2015-11-06, 22:39

Totally of topic or not...

I don`t want to sound rude but way too much spanish in here, if this keeps up, i will have to enable google translate in here (this forum).

I know english not native for some users, its not native to me either, but i still try to write in english (good or bad).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PERDON DE TODO CORAZON :C   

Back to top Go down

PERDON DE TODO CORAZON :C
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1