PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Warning! Donations are getting less and less. Your support is needed now! Donate to keep the servers alive!

Share | 
 

 The Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoshi | The Last Samurai
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: The Return   2015-10-30, 16:29

Hello Again!

I just came here to inform all of you that the Samurai is returning to the Left 4 Dead 2 Servers.

For those who know me, I missed you all Smile

For those who do not know me, I look forward to playing with all of you, I was once on top of the board for a long time and I intend to do so once Again. See you all in the game!

- Samurai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-10-31, 15:56

Kyoshi | The Last Samurai wrote:
Hello Again!

I just came here to inform all of you that the Samurai is returning to the Left 4 Dead 2 Servers.

For those who know me, I missed you all Smile

For those who do not know me, I look forward to playing with all of you, I was once on top of the board for a long time and I intend to do so once Again. See you all in the game!

- Samurai

Hi , but if this is how you return , we will not welcome you friendly. I just read back the chat on hlxstats and this is what you wrote to another player:

" I will kick you." - You want to kick someone while you're not even an admin. Pretending to be one and threatening others won't get you a good reputation here .....(Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember you having admin rights at all )

"stop with your cihld games or you will be banned." -Same thing again...

Couldn't find any more insults , but still.. You shouldn't behave like this. I consider myself a patient person but threatening others is out of the question. It doesn't apply to the rules .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nestor
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-10-31, 22:00

You just have to be a little bit more careful this time...


alBert2000 wrote:

Threaten players

Do not threaten other players for your own purpose like winning a vote. e.g:
"Do this or I'll kick you"
"Press F1 or I'll ban you"
It is simply not nice to threaten others.
Only admins may warn player like this when the players are acting against any rules.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

EDIT: I have mark the screenshots as a spoiler to avoid the screen spam. Please correct any quote from my original post.


Last edited by Nestor on 2015-11-01, 19:17; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-10-31, 22:04

Nestor wrote:
You just have to be a litle bit more careful this time...





[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for inserting the pictures too. I forgot to do that. It's even more credible if you see it with your own eyes.

He clearly hasn't learned from his mistakes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timyr
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-11-01, 15:46

Hey there.

I'm adding a bit more infos/quotes thanks to Vivonx and Nestor's messages after reading Prophet's chatlog.

Here's a reminder on what happened before he left/got banned or whatever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To answer your question Vivonx -
Quote :
(Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember you having admin rights at all )
No. You're right. He doesn't.

Anyways. Moving on. He's been gone for a year. Let's see if he has learned his lesson this time.

I wasn't sure what he meant in his message by -
Quote :
I was once on top of the board for a long time and I intend to do so once Again.
But it became quite clear as I read his chatlog. He's lying about being ranked number 1 on the HLstatsX thingy before leaving a year ago.

I didn't quote everything. His whole chatlog is worth reading. This guy litterally acts like some kind of teacher, like he's superior to everyone else, like he owns the server and he's only been back for 2 days!

Quote :
2015-10-30 20:24:53 I am back in business!.
Oh boy! Consider yourself warned.

Quote :
2015-10-30 20:34:14 I am Kyoshi, I was on top of the scoreboard for around 2 months, then i went inactive, got dumped down to number five.
2015-10-30 20:34:24 Re-took my place as number one, got inactive again :p.
2015-10-30 20:34:47 I used to be :p.
2015-10-30 20:34:51 Now I got no clue where I am ranked.
It only took him 10 minutes of playing to start spreading his lies again and acting superior to everyone else. 10 minutes!

Quote :
2015-10-30 20:33:35 I do not recall you, are you new? Or well, since that year has passed that is.
Talking to Tekneek. The best player ever does not even remember Tek!

Quote :
2015-10-30 20:34:41 But I miss killing zomies and mashing heads in. Besides, there is no one like me..
There's noone like you? At least you got that one right.

Quote :
2015-10-30 21:08:19 I have been gone for over a year, and I managed to be on top of the list.
Top of the list? My eyes. They burn.

Quote :
2015-10-30 21:09:55 missed this community.
So you just decided to come back and lie to people?

Quote :
2015-10-30 21:58:23 I remember when I was Pos 1 Wink.
You're the only one who does though.

Quote :
2015-10-30 22:09:21 Oh wait a minute.
2015-10-30 22:09:25 when one changes name.
2015-10-30 22:09:29 Their score is reseT?.
2015-10-30 22:09:35 on the leaderboards?.
2015-10-30 22:09:38 I removed a part of my name.
2015-10-30 22:09:49 Because I was once named Prophet.
2015-10-30 22:09:56 then Kyoshi | The Last Samurai.
2015-10-30 22:10:00 and it made an entire new board.
2015-10-30 22:12:18 I am 78 :C!!!!!.
2015-10-30 22:12:25 I used to be 1.
2015-10-30 22:12:39 Well I have been inactive for a year.
No, it doesn't. You're just making it up.

Quote :
2015-10-30 21:17:05 I will be last man out!.
2015-10-30 21:23:36 I am pro at this..
2015-10-30 21:56:23 Oh true, you do need my expertise.
No comment. lol!

Quote :
2015-10-31 11:41:08 I am from Denmark.
Weren't you from Sweden last year?

Quote :
2015-10-31 11:41:15 They used to call me Prophet.
You called yourself Prophet. Noone has to do anything with that except yourself. No need to be so overly dramatic.

Quote :
2015-10-31 11:41:27 then I played with alBert ALOT.
2015-10-31 11:41:34 And he gave me then ame .
2015-10-31 11:41:43 Because I only fought with a Katana, and I was the best damn one out there.
What? Did that happen in an alternate universe or something?

Quote :
2015-10-31 11:45:09 I even taught Erebos how to use a Weapon.
I'm sure Erebos will be happy to hear that. Can't wait for you to teach me how to open a door.

Quote :
2015-10-31 11:53:28 You should get of my server, really..
2015-10-31 11:55:05 I will kick you..
2015-10-31 11:56:19 stop with your cihld games or you will be banned..
Threats. Also quoted by Nestor and Vivonx.

Quote :
2015-10-31 20:34:57 I had this flare before Spitters came in L4D2..
Spitters have been in the game since day one.

The best player ever just got back to the servers. The first thing he did was making sure everyone knows what he a great player he was/is by lying to them. But somehow he did forget to mention he was banned and the reason he was banned. Weird don't you think?

Bottom line - People don't change. His behavior is still the same as when he left a year ago. Vivonx is right. He clearly didn't learn from his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snakecharmed
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-11-01, 19:22

RankLocationNamePointsConnection TimeKillsDeathsK:D
1Greece'Erebos2,389,90584d 16:54:48h1,284,74612,479102.95
76DenmarkThe Last Samurai29,7042d 11:27:47h26,77290429.62

Not that I care to pile on, but that little statement bothered me. Former #1? Not bloody likely.

I expect an alleged former #1 to have a K:D ratio above 30, started playing before early-2014 with more than 2d of time logged, and not be on page 2 of HLstatsX.

Also, teaching 'Erebos how to use a weapon? I doubt any player needed somebody else's help to learn how to press the left mouse button.

Never trust a player who has more characters typed in chat than kills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoshi | The Last Samurai
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-11-01, 21:24

Great to see you Again, Timyr.

I'd like to say you are wrong on one thing, I am not a "he".

Having said that, bragging? Yes. That is something we all do, bragging is what makes a good story. I did infact try to teach Erebos how to use the Katana, but he never really cared, or replied... I don't get why you lot hate me so much, I REALLY don't. I am rather uncertain what I did towards any of you, at all. Did I ever do something to personally insult or offend you? No. I never did.

This, topic, however has given me a lot to think about and I have yet to decide if I want to stay or not in a community that apprently hates me so much. But the question remains...

What did I ever do to ANY of YOU!?


This conversation here isn't really all that inspiring either, I thought that we all shared the same rules as the European Union and the U.S? The right for speech. Or am I mistaken? I have read the rules through over and over and I could not find anything that says "Shut up and play."

A community is based on common intrest, when that is said, yes our common intrest is Left 4 Dead 2. But who says that it only has to be about that matter? Are we not allowed to talk? Are we not allowed to think? If this is the case, I do not want to be here.

Clicky:
 

When all is said and done, NEVER. I repeat. NEVER. Did I say I was an admin, NEVER. Nor for the matter did I say that I owned all the servers? I am rather confused.

The reason why I said " I will kick you " and "You will get banned"

Let's go with "I will kick you firstly."

I said this because I was furious over the fact that he shot me, I should have chosen my Words better, what I meant to say was "If you do not stop, I will contact an admin and you will be kicked." And followed by that I was shot down another time, and I said "You will get banned" as to, an Admin will ban him? Because let's be honest, who the hell throws boomer bile and Molotov cocktails on a person? What kind of person allows another person to defend them, so they fall, and he says. "I won't help you because you stole my pills." Who does that? I would like for you to display the rest of this conversation, furthermore, I would like for you to display the rest of the conversation with TEKneek, it will explain all this, many will see this as a NORMAL conversation.

I do not know what you got against me Timyr, but forging these kind of chat logs to make me look bad?

Yes, I was from Sweden, but I moved country? Check my IP. I had no idea people were not allowed to move? Are you the dictator of this World Timyr?

Anyhow, let's move on with Mr. I-know-it-all,

When it comes down to the list, it clearly states that there are 60,000 (something) players, so being number 78, and even higher back then is kind of top of the list? I may seem like a teacher, but that is because I am, one of the subjects I teach is Math, I could help you with them since you obviously don't know? Smile

After I said "There's no one like me" I instantly wrote "There is no one who fights with only a Katana and nothing else." THat is what I meant, which it also says, when you show the entire chat.

Also,
Dictator wrote:

2015-10-30 21:17:05 I will be last man out!.
2015-10-30 21:23:36 I am pro at this..
2015-10-30 21:56:23 Oh true, you do need my expertise.

As you can see here, these Things are written at different time stamps, forged together, Again. I like to make tactics and strategies, always did. When I said "I will be last man out" I was saying it to the Group, because we were on our way out of a Building, is that forbidden aswell? I could also be first man out.

WHen I said that "I am pro at this..." there should be a nthere should be an extra dot. I got no clue why this is gone? But incase none of you went to school and didn't pay propper attention to your teachers, it means sarcasm. Sarcasm or Drama is the only excuse to use this. I was sarcastic because I threw a Molly, and I by mistake burned myself with the zombies, and hence why I said that.

When we move down to, "Oh true, you do need my expertise."
If you saw the enitre chatlog, which mr. dictator here doesn't want to show you, you would see a conversation where I ask ...

(Something similiar,
"how has it been? What have you been up to?"
"It has all been horrible, zombies everywhere."
Then I played a little joke...
"oh true, you do need my expertise Smile"
TEKNeek would say" Yes, yes we do."

That is called humor Timyr, that is when a person tells something to another person that makes this other person laugh. For further information, look at the dictionary. Smile

And yes, they used to call me Prophet because that was ,y name? What is wrong with you, geez...

Also, I recall that you were not with us when alBert called me "the last samurai just like in the movies =D" Did you know? Or is this something that slipped "Mr.I-Know-It-All"'s mind? Perhaps? I do apologize, it is easy to forget that you apparently know everything I do, everything I have done and everything I will do.

And when I said "I had this flare before spitters came in L4D2" after that I said "J/K" again, humor, please educate yourself on this matter.



Also, Mr. I-Kno--I mean Timyr (joke, incase you still haven't educated yourself on humor)
I got no clue what I did towards you, I recall you and I being on neutral ground, if not, friendly when we played? You were the first person I met. Also, I didn't get banned, and then left. I got banned because of the actions I did, I apologized, got unbanned, left eventually because I got bored.
I sincerely don't know what any of you got against me, or why you hate me so much. Nor do I understand why you, Timyr, try to alter chatlogs, so I appear to be a downright douché. For those of you who are slightly smart, and do not believe in rumors spread by people who hate me, apparently? I advice you to add me on skype:- thesingingdinosaur or steam, and you will see me for who I really am, instead of those lies Timyr is trying to spread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snakecharmed
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-11-01, 22:19

It isn't a good idea to talk down to other people as if you were trying to enlighten them on the nuances of the English language. Drop the condescending attitude. It's not doing you any favors.

Bragging is what people do when their stories are so banal in reality that they need to embellish them to get anybody to pay attention. Trying is not the same thing as actually doing. 'Erebos probably doesn't give a shit about anybody teaching him how to use a katana because he knows how to click a mouse button, just like the rest of us.

"Hate" isn't the right word. "Bewilderment" might be better, since it's beyond anybody's understanding why someone needs to seek so much validation by making up stories and self-aggrandizing posts, while judging other players on how they're supposed to play and showing outright disrespect to the game server admins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoshi | The Last Samurai
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-11-01, 22:56

I don't get why you people have to swirl around old matters that was dealt with properally. Please leave it at that.

Furthermore,

I am sorry I lied, I forgot that on the internet, one must always speak 100 percent true, we all know that, right? That is why we believe everything we read. I am sure none of you, EVER, lied on the Internet?

And if you say no, you're lying. We both know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snakecharmed
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-11-02, 01:36

Kyoshi | The Last Samurai wrote:
I don't get why you people have to swirl around old matters that was dealt with properally. Please leave it at that.

Furthermore,

I am sorry I lied, I forgot that on the internet, one must always speak 100 percent true, we all know that, right? That is why we believe everything we read. I am sure none of you, EVER, lied on the Internet?

And if you say no, you're lying. We both know it.

That's one of the most backhanded apologies I've ever read, so I'm going to frame it more accurately.

"I'm sorry you caught me in such a blatantly obvious lie, but you shouldn't expect me to show any humility or contrition because I'm going to accuse everybody else on the Internet to be a liar. Also, I'm attempting to deflect attention from myself with this non-sequitur to make myself look better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timyr
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-11-02, 07:28

I cannot agree with you more, Snakecharmed.


C.S. Lewis once said 'Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.'


Let me tell you something Prophet. You have a serious personality problem. You have a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. You are an Abusive Narcissist. You display patronizing and condescending attitudes. You have an extreme sense of self-importance and you believe that the world revolves around you.



Quote :
I do not know what you got against me Timyr, but forging these kind of chat logs to make me look bad?
Are you accusing me of forgery to justify your lies and bad behavior? Do you really think I'd waste my time making up chatlogs to make a loser like you look bad? You're not the center of the universe. Not everything is about you. Do you even know the meaning of forgery? The chatlogs are public. Anyone can access them.

Can't justify what you've done? Just lie and tell everyone the chatlogs have been forged. Problem solved.

I suggest you change your tone while talking to me. You have only been back for 2 days and there you go attacking me personally.

You picked on the wrong person.

Don't blame me if you didn't get the welcome you were hoping for. That's your own fault. Not mine.
All I did was quote what you said. Meanwhile all you do is blame someone or something else for your actions.

Can't justify something you've done or said? It's easy, let's just find a good excuse or even better let's blame someone else!

Quote :
Having said that, bragging? Yes. That is something we all do, bragging is what makes a good story. I did infact try to teach Erebos how to use the Katana, but he never really cared, or replied... I don't get why you lot hate me so much, I REALLY don't. I am rather uncertain what I did towards any of you, at all. Did I ever do something to personally insult or offend you? No. I never did.
Blah Blah Blah. You're the only one who bragged. Thinking something doesn't make it true.


Quote :
This, topic, however has given me a lot to think about and I have yet to decide if I want to stay or not in a community that apprently hates me so much. But the question remains...
Me Me Me. You're so self centered. All that matters is the way YOU think. Did it ever occurred to you the fact that noone welcomed you with open arms has anything to do with your bad behavior/egocentric personality and the lies you've tried to spread?

Quote :
What did I ever do to ANY of YOU!?
Me Me Me again.

Quote :
This conversation here isn't really all that inspiring either, I thought that we all shared the same rules as the European Union and the U.S? The right for speech. Or am I mistaken? I have read the rules through over and over and I could not find anything that says "Shut up and play."
Bringing up the freedom of speech to justify you lying to players here?
Of course you like the freedom of speech... As long as people think the way you want them to think. Do you really want freedom of speech? Let's make a vote to decide if you should get banned.

Quote :
A community is based on common intrest, when that is said, yes our common intrest is Left 4 Dead 2. But who says that it only has to be about that matter? Are we not allowed to talk? Are we not allowed to think? If this is the case, I do not want to be here.
Feel free to leave if you don't wanna be here.

Quote :
When all is said and done, NEVER. I repeat. NEVER. Did I say I was an admin, NEVER. Nor for the matter did I say that I owned all the servers? I am rather confused.
Dictator wrote:
2015-10-31 11:53:28 You should get of my server, really..
2015-10-31 11:55:05 I will kick you..
2015-10-31 11:56:19 stop with your cihld games or you will be banned..
You literally wrote 'Dictator wrote' to a quote you made (Check his original post). You're the one who wrote that. You just showed us you were the dictator here. Thanks for proving my point.

You should get of my server is pretty self explanatory to me and then threatens to kick and ban them. You're implying that you own the servers. You can deny it as long as you want, that's what you said. Sure you didn't say you were admin, but someone who owns the server is basically an admin. Wouldn't you be an admin if you were to own the server, threaten to kick and ban a player? That's common sense to me.

Quote :
Yes, I was from Sweden, but I moved country? Check my IP. I had no idea people were not allowed to move? Are you the dictator of this World Timyr?
There you go attacking me personally. I never said it was. You lied about everything else. I was just being cautious with people like you. Nice try to change the topic though. But you'll get no points for effort. At least not from me. Also stop belittling people like they're inferior to you. What are you 10? Why in each and every one of your sentences are you belittling people? Do you think you're superior to us or something?

Quote :
Anyhow, let's move on with Mr. I-know-it-all,
Personal attack once again. I was under the impression you were the know-it-all. Who says that anyway? 10 year olds?

Quote :
When it comes down to the list, it clearly states that there are 60,000 (something) players, so being number 78, and even higher back then is kind of top of the list?
Oh you're changing your story now? You had 28k points, you were never 'on top' like you said. Never. You weren't even a good player. Being 78th of 59k people who connected once is hardly an achievement. It's not even on the bottom of the first HLstatsX page.

Remember when you said
Quote :
2015-10-30 20:34:14 I am Kyoshi, I was on top of the scoreboard for around 2 months, then i went inactive, got dumped down to number five.
2015-10-30 20:34:24 Re-took my place as number one, got inactive again :p.
2015-10-30 20:34:47 I used to be :p.
2015-10-30 20:34:51 Now I got no clue where I am ranked.
You said you were on top then dropped to number 5 and re-took my place as number one. That's pretty specific to me. You never were on top, number 5 nor number 1. Also
Quote :
2015-10-30 21:58:23 I remember when I was Pos 1  Wink .
You litterally said pos 1. So don't lie to me.

Quote :
I may seem like a teacher, but that is because I am, one of the subjects I teach is Math, I could help you with them since you obviously don't know?
I couldn't care less about your imaginary job. Also, nice try to justify your actions with excuses once again.

Quote :
After I said "There's no one like me" I instantly wrote "There is no one who fights with only a Katana and nothing else." THat is what I meant, which it also says, when you show the entire chat.
As I said in my previous post 'I didn't quote everything. His whole chatlog is worth reading.'
Nice try though.

Quote :
As you can see here, these Things are written at different time stamps, forged together, Again. I like to make tactics and strategies, always did. When I said "I will be last man out" I was saying it to the Group, because we were on our way out of a Building, is that forbidden aswell? I could also be first man out.

WHen I said that "I am pro at this..." there should be a nthere should be an extra dot. I got no clue why this is gone? But incase none of you went to school and didn't pay propper attention to your teachers, it means sarcasm. Sarcasm or Drama is the only excuse to use this. I was sarcastic because I threw a Molly, and I by mistake burned myself with the zombies, and hence why I said that.

When we move down to, "Oh true, you do need my expertise."
If you saw the enitre chatlog, which mr. dictator here doesn't want to show you, you would see a conversation where I ask ...
Blah blah blah. The teacher is back. The one and only has spoken. Don't you ever get tired of your self centered egocentric non sense? Oh and once again calling me names.

Are you stupid or are you doing that on purpose? Of course I wasn't gonna post the whole chatlog. What would be the point of posting the whole thing when anyone can access it? Duh. You're calling me a dictator but you do not accept the fact that people may think differently. You are the dictator. And you know that. Look at yourself in the mirror and you'll see that I'm right.

What part of the chatlogs are public anyone can read them can't you understand? Oh I almost forgot who I was talking to once again. You're trying to manipulate people into thinking what YOU want them to think. Nice try though.

Quote :
Also, I recall that you were not with us when alBert called me "the last samurai just like in the movies =D" Did you know? Or is this something that slipped "Mr.I-Know-It-All"'s mind? Perhaps? I do apologize, it is easy to forget that you apparently know everything I do, everything I have done and everything I will do.
You're making me laugh. You have a serious personality problem. I couldn't care less whether it happened or not. Nice try choosing the only part of the quote you can't prove. I was referring to the fact that you were implying to be good friends with Albert by saying
Quote :
2015-10-31 11:41:27 then I played with alBert ALOT.
2015-10-31 11:41:34 And he gave me then ame .
Like you're 10 years old, he's your BFF and he gave you a cool name.
Which is not true. That's another of your failed attempts to manipulate people.
What about
Quote :
I was the best damn one out there. ?
Let me tell you something Prophet - you were not.

Quote :
That is called humor Timyr, that is when a person tells something to another person that makes this other person laugh. For further information, look at the dictionary.
Oh this was a joke? So who did you make laugh besides yourself?
I am fully aware of what humor is. Even more than you do. So what don't you make us a favor and keep your barren advice to yourself? Oh and next time you open a dictionary look up for self-centered and egocentric because that's what you are. And make sure to Google Narcissistic Personality Disorder. You do need some help.

Quote :
And yes, they used to call me Prophet because that was ,y name? What is wrong with you, geez...
Can't you read? OK I'm gonna tell you one more time because you're a bit slow. As I said in my previous message
You called yourself Prophet. Noone has to do anything with that except yourself. No need to be so overly dramatic.
In case you still don't understand. You. Chose. The. Name. None. Of. Us. Has. Anything. To. Do. With. It.
It's okay if you don't get it on your first try. You're a bit slow. You can repeat it a few times until you get it.

None of us could care less about your name. You're talking as if you were some kind of legendary player or something. That's so messed up. The world does not revolve around you.

Quote :
And when I said "I had this flare before spitters came in L4D2" after that I said "J/K" again, humor, please educate yourself on this matter.
No you didn't. You're lying once more. Here's what you said.

Quote :
2015-10-31 20:34:57 I had this flare before Spitters came in L4D2..
2015-10-31 20:35:19 It makes every sense..
2015-10-31 20:35:21 !points.
2015-10-31 20:35:44 speedy.
2015-10-31 20:36:08 you guys sure you want expert?.
2015-10-31 20:36:13 !buy katana.
A simple chatlog check would tell you that. Your failed attempt at making a joke is pathetic. Take your own advice and learn about humor. You clearly have no clue what it is.

Anyways again with the belittling. You are always using an excuse to justify what you have done. If you had done nothing wrong, you wouldn't be here justifying yourself.

For once, do the right thing. Take your own advice and please educate yourself on Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Quote :
Also, Mr. I-Kno--I mean Timyr (joke, incase you still haven't educated yourself on humor)
Would you say that to my face? I don't think so. Again with the name calling/personal attack. Trying to justify it as a joke.

You can make fun of me as much as you want. I have dealt with people like you before. I have cut these people out of my life. People like you who makes fun of others, only cares about themselves and what they think, belittle other people. Unlike you, I believe everyone's opinion is valuable. All you care about is yourself. You are mean and rude.

Quote :
I got no clue what I did towards you, I recall you and I being on neutral ground, if not, friendly when we played? You were the first person I met. Also, I didn't get banned, and then left. I got banned because of the actions I did, I apologized, got unbanned, left eventually because I got bored.
I sincerely don't know what any of you got against me, or why you hate me so much. Nor do I understand why you, Timyr, try to alter chatlogs, so I appear to be a downright douché.
Once again you've got a serious personality problem. I do recall being the first person you met but I don't see why this is relevant to your bad behavior? What does that have to do with anything?

I'm not making you appear to be a downright douche. You're doing that on your own just fine. In case you didn't notice, not everything is about you. The world does not revolve around you. Once again, you're blaming someone else as an excuse for your actions. Nice try once again but I'm not that naive.

And there you go accusing me. I did not alter anything. The chatlogs are public. Anyone can check them out. Nestor even posted a picture. I'm sure several people have checked them out too.

Quote :
For those of you who are slightly smart, and do not believe in rumors spread by people who hate me, apparently? I advice you to add me on skype:- thesingingdinosaur or steam, and you will see me for who I really am, instead of those lies Timyr is trying to spread.
I'm spreading rumors about you? Oh please. Look at what you've said in your message and be honest. You're the only liar here and the only one who's been trying to spread rumors. Not everything is about you. I just quoted what you said. Is that forbidden? Who's the dictator now?

For those who are slightly smart? Do you mean for those who are stupid enough to fall for your lies? Once again telling people how to think. Aren't you tired of trying to manipulate people?

Quote :
I am sorry I lied, I forgot that on the internet, one must always speak 100 percent true, we all know that, right? That is why we believe everything we read. I am sure none of you, EVER, lied on the Internet?

And if you say no, you're lying. We both know it.
Now you're admitting that you lied. After blaming me? Telling that I lied? And you're sorry? Oh please. You're only saying that so you won't get banned.
Once again, only your opinion matters. Ask a question but leave people no choice about the answer. It's either yes or yes. You're being a dictator once again. You can think whatever you want about other people but let me tell you something - They are 100% better than you.
By the way, you only answer to what YOU want to answer because other people's opinions have no value to you.


Alright, that's it. I won't answer any more of your messages. I won't waste anymore of my time talking to an Abusive Narcissist like you. In my opinion you deserve a very long ban for your behavior.


PS - I don't care about your gender. You have lied about everything else, I have no reason to believe you. Besides I couldn't care less if you're a man or an alien tentacle monster. That's none of my business.

EDIT = typos.


Last edited by Timyr on 2015-11-02, 15:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoshi | The Last Samurai
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-11-02, 18:02

So you want me banned just because you don't like to hear what I have to say?

This is probably the reason you're not an admin, I grow ever tired of people who can't do anything but trash-talk, throw insults and nagging. Just leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timyr
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-11-02, 22:37

Once again, nice try to change the topic of conversation.

I don't have time for another of your delusional nonsense.

Again, you are not the center of the universe. Not everything is about you. The world does not revolve around you.

Read my previous message. I proved you wrong every time. I proved you were a liar, a manipulator and that you were trying to spread rumors about me.

You attacked me personally. I'm the victim here. You are an Abusive Narcissist. You're the one harassing me.

EDIT= Problem solved! I've added the Abusive Narcissicist to my ignore list so I won't have to read another one of his hate filled abusive personal attacks!


Last edited by Timyr on 2015-11-03, 16:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoshi | The Last Samurai
Walking dead
Walking dead
avatar


PostSubject: Re: The Return   2015-11-03, 00:48

Thanks Doc.

I'd like to know where you got your medical diploma since you feel you have the right to diagnose me. You are spreading rumors about me, I Am the victim, not you.

Also, this is the third time you comment, you keep saying you want to stop, but no matter what, you love the drama.

You are right, not everything is about me, but this entire topic has been nothing but things about me. Please get some common sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Return   

Back to top Go down
 
The Return
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Return of the Triad Released
» The Return of Chucky 1982
» Return of the Tentacle
» Return To Castle Totienstein Released
» Enterbay & Medicom's Ultimate Unison Han Solo Endor from Return of the Jedi

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: The Safe House :: Bla bla bla-