PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Warning! Donations are getting less and less. Your support is needed now! Donate to keep the servers alive!

Share | 

please vivoxn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: please vivoxn    2015-11-20, 07:25

hello yesterday vivoxn me bann , and do not understand why he thinks I hack use just because you win in killing special infected , I have never insulted anyone nor have I disrespected anyone I ask please me unblocked , people who know me ohn they know I'm quiet and respectful person : teeknek , erebos , the tactical , killogy , titan killer , speddy , andrej,dbf,snakecharmed know how I am . I hope that this misunderstanding will be resolved soon , besides the bann should be based and if someone offends someone not on other grounds. if it is hack : [TC ]キ ラ( equilibrium ) < 3 is the wearer investigated before drawing wrong conclusions.
I apologize if offended , I know I 'm not making problems , please a month is too much, please understand me . I came to this server for quite a Anlo and found peace and tranquility never offended anyone hope you can take my bann , swear not use hack , game for 7 years I am a great player not misunderstand what happened .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tron
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-20, 12:56

in protest, i see that the ban issued killogy and vivonx. you banned twice or where?
i wanna read what says oggy and (or) vivo, bkz logan never had a problem in society.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Erebos
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-20, 14:54

Better to acquit one guilty,
and not to punish an innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-20, 16:44

Even Killogy stands on my side. Two witnesses are more than enough for a well deserved bann. Not to mention I saw Killogy's comment on sourceban and Logan was trying to avoid the bann by switching between his Steam and noSteam Account.

You cannot get out of this situation by lying or accusing us.
I was right about my eye , I thought I was just imagining things but I know what a wallhack is and saw many...many players using it on other games too so Logan you cannot fool me.
1 month is pretty fair to be honest. But if you prefer to use it once again after your bann expires we can gladly give you a permanent bann.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: please people vivoxn,erebos,killogy   2015-11-20, 22:04

vivoxn, killogy be fair not try to evade anything I have 2 computers and if the other could enter the server and did not know fully what to evade the bann swear it was not my intention. vivoxn else you say I wallhack use only for killing more special than you? that is not sufficient reason to believe that use wallhack, plus monster, equilibrium and others kill a lot more than me, I've never had problems with anybody with you or killogy and if so I apologize to evade the bann and did not know about it I hope please accept my apologies and down the punishment to one week at least, I swear I'm not bad nor am I who should judge believe me there are real hacker and bad people that should be supervising them, not me that everyone knows I always play well and clean, perhaps can not be a great player without use hacks think ??. please guys I consider them great players and great friends, I came to this server alone to be better every day not confuse me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: erebos,tron help me    2015-11-20, 22:14

otherwise I do not understand because I threaten to permanent bann , by vivoxn god, killogy I have not done anything to you because I hate is the first time that happens to me a problem well and treat me like a criminal threatening to bann permanently , please do not reach the end if you really think wallhack use, few people are wrong also they entered using it and never realize if they want a free server hacks can programenlo so that nobody can enter with hacks. but please can not grab me like I was the bad guy . em do not do this you guys ever have missed respect to an administrator, I played with erebos , tron , killogy and others and have never had a problem again apologize and hope to resolve this misunderstanding
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: please people   2015-11-20, 22:21

I want to think that permanently bann use wallhack , search diligently investigate all players entering els assure there are several that use that and other things but you do not come very often, and just enter your vivoxn yesterday and misjudge me play well , I mean every time an administrator must kill comes less or not playing well that's what they want ?. I do not think so .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-20, 22:32

And finally I would never do anything to harm this server on the contrary always defend and treatment there are no fights, and I get upset when they people who truly think they use hacks that are faster kill too and have unlimited ammunition, would give them the names but that would charge them and you should realize them, I repeat I am not the person you should try and treat me badly, I have 21 years and left the game from the 15 I've always played every day, I have enough experience to be a good player, I do not do this because I seriously and I feel very bad and a little disappointed in this unjust this problem, the only mistake I admit is that between from my other pc without knowing that the bann me unjustly distes vivoxn was violated. I welcome your responses and please us vivoxn and friends I am not seriously ill or deceptive person you think I am. Steam many mods that I use to help me better identify zombies admit that if I use but not wallhack. the server many people use it and invite me to use it but my experience does not allow me the only thing I use are free of steam mods mods weapons, characters, etc. well I say goodbye to you and I hope a good response from people who I consider great friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: investigued   2015-11-21, 01:59

[T.C.] キラ (equilibrium) <3
† Monster ,etc etc

should investigate them and there are many ams but they are the ones investigating whether or play with them you will realize that maybe if they use wallhack believe me that are better than me and I'm sure more than a gimmick used . Good evening my dear and I hope my problem is resolved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucex
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 06:15

[TC ]キ ラ( equilibrium ) < 3, the can play L_L , talves because we all have high ping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucex
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 06:20

it is because the good playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 06:35

ok I judge not just saying , do not judge me then my .¿ I can not be good playing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucex
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 07:11

no one judges I donot like the wallhack

I just want q haiga not a misunderstanding with [TC ]キ ラ( equilibrium ) < 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Erebos
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 12:50

I think this is misunderstanding between playres Logan and vivoxn.
Yes Logan tried to avoid the ban but made no attempt to hide the identity of the,
for me is not big deal.The truth is the wallhack It is not easy to locate,
my opinion is Unbann logan or better delete the ban.
And remember everyone,better to acquit one guilty,
and not to punish an innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 14:47

Ok let´s to make things clear. Very Happy

Instead say, "I´m sorry, I will not do it again", you prefer fool us, and treat us as stupids

You're complaining that you have been unfairly banned, just because you think we are stupids.

You think, we have not proofs about you are using Wallhacks, so you has been banned unfairly, but at same time, you are accusing to other players of using Wallhacks without providing any evidence.

You're treat us as assholes, perhaps because you think you are too smart.

As you are requesting proofs to justify your ban, HERE COMES THE PROOFS!!!.

This is a conversation between you and Monters, playing on VS server long time ago, and talking and testing a Wallhack hack. The conversation is enough enlightening.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--------------------------
05:09:55  Logan Monster if you use this (talking about the Wallhack), nobody will win us.

05:10:05  Logan I lack of hands (referring to how to hard is to handle this thing, seeing many players in the map but having only a hand to shoot everyone).

05:10:17 MONSTER I will install it later.

05:13:00 Logan I saw them all

05:13:03 MONSTER tranquil, tranquil

05:13:38 Logan listen to me, install it tomorrow, I bet to you, we become a wall, (talking about, if we both have this wallhack we will be invincible)

05:13:47 MONSTER listen to me , don´t tell this to nobody

05:14:02 Logan I was lack of hands to shoot, I saw them all and I didn´t know who to shoot first.

05:14:32 MONSTER At least, I will win to Patty.

05:14:45 Logan Ahh man, Install it tomorrow

05:14:54 Logan I needed 20 minutes to handle it

05:14:55 MONSTER it´s very heavy ??  (talking about filesize)

05:17:09 Logan Yes

05:18:57  Logan if you use this with me (talking about the Wallhack), we become Gods (referring to be a very good players).

-------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

07:01:25  MONSTER invincible ??.

07:01:39  MONSTER The trick (talking about the Hack) it is everything.

07:06:53  Logan let's practice, they will join.

07:07:29  Logan let's practice the hack.

07:08:05  Logan they are joining

07:15:14  Logan let´s practice then.
------------------

Enough proof for you??.

I already knew you was using a wallhack, that´s because I have recommended to install a Anti-cheat plugin, but as soon Anti-cheat plugin was installed on VS server you stooped playing there.

Now thanks to Vivonx, we have a gameplay proof. We are fighting against cheaters, installing Anti-cheat, and we don´t tolerate any way to cheat.

Yes, You are accusing to "Monsters" of using a Wallhack becasue you have gave him the vpk Wallhack.

As soon you get banned by Vivonx, you joined using your Steam account to evade the ban, don´t come here and say "I did´t know evading ban is not allowed",. If you are banned, you are banned, no need to be very smart to know it, that´s means, you are no allowed to play here.

You are playing with a no-steam account, just because you are using hacks,cheats, so you legit steam account don´t will get VAC banned by steam.

Cheaters are banned permanently, players evading ban are ban extended, if they evade ban over and over again they will be permanently banned. Not the first time a player is evading ban, not the first time a player is banned just for that.

You was using Wallhack since long time ago, without remorse and you will continue cheating. Never apologizing, because you think we are stupids or we have no proof to prove it, but you was wrong. You played with fire and you've burned.

Vivonx must ban you permantly, because cheating, and treat us as stupids, justifying you were not using wallhack, thinking we have no proof of it or we can´t to prove it. As you've never apologized and that´s means you will continue using hacks.

P.S: Erebos, there is no any Inocent  lol!

P.S: Next to be banned...  Equilibrium  lol!  Yes yes We have proofs too and common sense.

I love it when a plan comes together  lol!

See ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Erebos
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 15:14

UUUPs!!!
The evidence is overwhelming.
Thanks killogy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: vivoxn,erebos,killogy   2015-11-21, 18:12

evidence? OMG really? Monster is my cousin lives in my house in another room and I always like to brag with making him lose control, nagging, he's my cousin and that's just a conversation between cousins. Okay want the truth because here goes: long monster ago and I found a video where used wallhack curious we use a short time when we had the game in nosteam but we was producing errors in the game, then formateee my pc and I buy the original steam and from there I've only used free mods that are in workshop the Green charger, jockey purple, boomer yallow, etc but are free only mod in the Steam Store is not hack, monster too, otherwise I do not I insulted killogy, vivoxn, erebos you have played with me know that just die, like me incapacitated, just bleed, hack is if I am immortal, flight, never incapacitate me, but have similar mods to wallhack not be a hacker gentlemen, if I admit I use long ago but no longer use single-use mods in my original game I'm in position 46 if true would use hacks do not believe it would be first? I use those mods and resemble the monster as we call it wallhack but only easier to distinguish nothing gives us more strength and power and immortality. that's not hack my friends and you know .hack is aimboot, etc. but the mods that look like wallhack, is no hack. I apologize again because I know that part of this problem is my fault but never disrespect anybody if it makes them uncomfortable because of heart I apologize. I have but a 7-year-old has fun playing left and sometimes the hard my name, the server makes me feel at home, this is the first time I'm in a similar problem, I admitted that he used now only Use the mod of the original steam, heart apologize to all of you and ask a chance. admit their mistakes is also men and apologize. all deserve a second chance. Please ask a second chance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 18:21

I never attack the server, you have played with me have always helped and have respected and you know that, my only sin was not admitting he used wallhack long time but I swear that now only mods use the original steam is I swear. I admit my mistakes but now use the original by the time I 'm on the server that is almost a year and my good behavior ask for a second chance steam, all deserve are not wronged
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: vivoxn,erebos,killogy   2015-11-21, 18:33

RESPECT wing conversation monster is my my cousin and I like to make you think I'm better than him and he invent things for example sometimes told that I have unlimited ammunition and told him that my life is regenerated as he has 12 years of age it believes , I have 21 years and so annoying but believe me it is impossible. I think we all have cousins ​​or siblings and sometimes some things do not brag about? it is normal that if you want more proof mio spend my identity document and the monster by facebook. agregenme busqueneme well: Logan Giraldo Herrera have nothing to hide, I am a family man who comes to work for a little fun and my son sometimes plays for me, do not do harm to anyone, want a mine and my son's photo? my friends I am not a professional hacker I am a simple person using mods that help me to better identify zombies, erebos, vivoxn, killogy, you have played with me know that I am not immortal flight and we all make mistakes .my only mistake was to boast with my cousin in a conversation. 3 invite me to play with me and see that I am an ordinary player. my words are sincere and not understand why vivoxn killogy treat me so badly, like a criminal, and told them the story I hope I understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 20:00

and good and happy vivoxn killogy me , they get a wallhack detected in , because I assure you no longer use it and ask them a new opportunity. And it was never my intention to evade the bann was I swear, I had no idea that evading the bann is the first time I entered the forum and recently I read the rules, I swear that was never my intention to evade elk bann , and let thinking I did assaults , was totally casual never imagine existed ban evadicion Bann , at heart I ask you apologize and promise to never use again wallhack only use my mods of steam, also mods use characters only that, by as long as I play and respect I have always had them when we ask please juagado together a new opportunity, I think I deserve another chance , this one of the mods that use :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: no wallhack   2015-11-21, 20:30

I can not send the picture or the link page but steam in the workshop is the use mod.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=487681500&searchtext=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loganwolwerine
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 20:31

Put him htt : // forward to the page you put:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=487681500&searchtext=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snakecharmed
Walking dead
Walking dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 21:06

I hate seeing this all unfold, so I recommend that you unequivocally apologize, stop posting, uninstall all add-ons that are giving you an advantage, and wait out the ban. You keep digging yourself a bigger hole the more you try to state your case.

I noticed that the original ban was one day. Now look at what has happened with all your pleading and protesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 21:38

Logan ,  I suggest you stop trying to fool us because it will not work. Wink
I have many years of FPS games experience and I know what a wallhack is and how a wallhack user behaves. You cannot find any excuses for this....
You were following the zombies through the wall from a far away distance so making up excuses such as " I heard them " won't work cause they didn't make any noise from that distance. Even I cannot tell exactly where a SI is coming from. I can only predict it's whereabouts using my headset, nothing more.... and I can only hear them from a limited distance.

Killogy provided enough evidence so any more of your hopeless attempts at trying to talk yourself out of this will not have any results....   silent

The ridiculous and funny thing is that you said that the two of you ( you and Monster)  will reach God level with the wallhack, and even after using it you were unable to reach my scores at any map regarding the most killed specials, you were able to get close to me but you were never ahead of me,  even with hack you weren't as good as me who's not using any hacks which I find funny. Very Happy Laughing lol!  

According to you a wallhack isn't a hack? I never heard such thing. It is a hack which gives you huge advantage over the other players and by using it you make the game worse for others who are trying to earn some points with their own skill and not with a help of a background application....

Because you were trying to fool us, because you thought that we are complete idiots, because of trying to exploit the bann by switching accounts,because of constant hacking I extend the bann's length to permanent. And you can thank yourself for that. I hate to give permanent banns, I can count the number of permanent banns I gave so far on one of my hands but the point is that we DO NOT TOLERATE CHEATERS!!  Nuff said...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    2015-11-21, 21:43

discussion about cheats in game chat - the worst idea i ever seen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    

Back to top Go down